Dyno Day Offer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACID

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate
dyno offer.jpg

Dyno day and remap offers must be on the card soon? Could turn it into a GTG? A dyno day?

These events are always fantastic at MSL....

Dyno day and remap offers must be on the card soon? Could turn it into a GTG? A dyno day?

These events are always fantastic at MSL....

I'll contact Acid and see if we can get a date in the diary for this....

Hi,

Just a dyno day offer atm

I would be interested if remap was offered [emoji1303]

I would be interested in a remap I enquired about the last one but didn't get a response

Acid will see you soon re a remap and cat delete on a c63. May just pop up to see you on Saturday...

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk

I just had my 2013 C63 AMG remapped at MSL with their own map + a secondary decat removal.

Having had the Eurocharged V5 Map on my previous C63, i can vouch for the fact that the MSL Remap and Secondary decat is great (528bhp). A little more refined than the Eurocharged map is the easiest way to describe it.

Huge thanks to Acid and TorqueFlow.

Car is great ....... LOL.

I originally had the resonator removed at the same time, but it was a little too loud for me, driving in a town a lot of the time and not being able to give it some beans as the noise drew too much attention, so I had the resonator refitted. Now it's just right for me.

Last edited:
I found the eurocharged map throttle too sensitive so it sounds like the msl version is smoother. Do you get the additional throttle blipping?

How much is the msl map?

I found the eurocharged map throttle too sensitive so it sounds like the msl version is smoother. Do you get the additional throttle blipping?

How much is the msl map?

Yes, that's one of the differences I noticed, you still get the blipping and crackling on the over-run, really is perfect.

Best to drop ACID a pm re costs.... as I got an all in price which included the additional work.

Maybe there will be a March/April MSL tune offer for 63...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom