e 320 cdi epc light and power issue,s

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

big john

Banned
Car
e 320cdi amg spec
just noiticed tonite car running lumpy negine serging a little bit, pull away and theres seems to be like a knock noise down on power then 4 times on the run with in 10 mins car cuts out EPC light comes on restart car drives then cuts out????????????:confused:

Can you explain in english please. It is a bit difficult to understand what you are saying.

I am no expert, however ....
Sounds similar to the problem I had the other week.
Was a blown injector seal. ECU detects lack of pressure in the system and shuts down the engine.

Can you smell anything, like hot diesel, and see fumes ?

had it in at gary warburtons in fleetwood star macheind it failed injector or failing shall i say so new one going in on sat morning car was missing soon as i said he knew wot it was a qhick plug in and all was revieled, not to impressed though as the injectors not that old but being told it's a comon problem on the 320 cdi woundefull ehh and after doing a search this morning i aint the only one with the problem either, well hope it cures it anyway

had it in at gary warburtons in fleetwood star macheind it failed injector or failing shall i say so new one going in on sat morning car was missing soon as i said he knew wot it was a qhick plug in and all was revieled, not to impressed though as the injectors not that old but being told it's a comon problem on the 320 cdi woundefull ehh and after doing a search this morning i aint the only one with the problem either, well hope it cures it anyway

I think failed seals are common enough. But I'd say failed injectors are not.

I get this error message on my E320 CDi, it is due to a dirty/blocked fuel filter, easy fixed and expected since I'm running on 100% Biodiesel at 15pence a litre. Car has run well on Bio fuel for 2 years and costs about 9 pounds to fill it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom