E Class (W213) Bluetooth audio not playing.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chopper1310

Car
GLC43 (20)
Hi,

First post on here! I just picked up my new E220d AMG a couple of days ago and im already having issues with the bluetooth. I can connect my phone (Samsung S7 Edge) fine, but when i play spotify everything comes up on display (track name, track progress, play etc) however there is no sound. Tried this a few times and i just cant get it to play. I took it back to dealer and they advised that it worked fine for them (which was helpful)...is there a known issue with Samsung phones or am i missing something? Any help would be appreciated!

P.S yes i have made sure the volume is up on my phone :)

Is the sound turned up on the phone handset?

Take it back to the dealer and ask them to show you it working with your phone.

yeah, the sound is turned up. It seems to work when you first connect your phone for the first time set up, after that it doesnt work. The Dealer phoned this morning and said it could be to do with google play being the default player on my phone when im playing through spotify. Car is away getting a ceramic polish done today so will try messing about with those settings tonight and let you know.

Reactions: Ted
What is ceramic polish? How much does it cost?

Sorry not been on for a while, been really busy at work. So the key to getting this working i have found is to play your music through your phone first (i use spotify) then connect via bluetooth. Seems to have fixed the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom