e300td w210 remap advice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merkah2016

Car
e300td w210
Hi this is my first post here I've just got a e300td 1997 and looking to get it remapped has anyone had this done ? And also what other mods are worth while as this is my first diesel so don't want to do anything that will do more harm than good( I was thinking about induction kit and exhaust cat back)
Thanks

A remap is worth every penny, induction kit's are a waste of time, disabling the EGR valve will improve things also.

It's been a long time since I open one of those ecu to desolder and tune, you can get ok power from it, but if your power mad like me, then I would go with a manual pump and bigger turbo, cooler set up, you will get loads of more power from it that way

^^Except it'll end up costing you 4 or 5 grand, on a W210...

You'll need to fit a Holset air delivery device..

My om606 powered W124 has a Borg warner S300.

I remeber luke at dieselpumpuk telling me he done some work on one and left the stock turbo to test, and it turned out VERY pokey.

Thanks for the advice guys I've been looking at remaps but most company's don't seem to have the software for a e300td but most of the plug in tuning boxes say they cover it are they any good and are there any pros or cons compared to a remap

Hi I can offer remapped ecus for these engines om605/6 in various states of tune. Stage 1 for e300td is 210-215hp with egr removed.
I currently own an om606 with an 8mm pump and its mapped with 450hp and a 6k rev limit.

I now only send out deimmobilised ecus so i can guarantee there tested and work in any car, these are also ideal for conversions.
Price is €350 plus shipping. I'm based in Ireland,Dublin

But have already supplied to uk, Norway,Germany and USA. Remaps can also be sent in the post afterwards to suit further modifications.

Remap

Hi im new to hear would it be posible to remap my ecu please

Thanks mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom