e320 2007 Waste of time Grrrrrrr

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLK 500
Had a 330mile round trip today to look at this!

Mercedes-Benz E Class 3.0 E320 CDI Sport 7G-Tronic 5dr

Herishi who is a mate of mine contacted the seller and ask a few questions before we set off.

One of the questions was "has the vehicle any dents?" The reply was no just a few small scratches from a bush at the end of my drive that will T-Cut out.

Humm really so after turning up we saw a large dent in the lower nsr door, scratches from from said bush on the nsf door leading upto the dent and 2 large dents in the roof!

I think the Bush may have actually been a flippen tree! so i would advise anyone looking for a simlilar car to give this one a wide birth complete waste of time. :mad:

Why oh why can't people be truthful? :doh:
Happened to me a few years back with a Honda Fireblade I think the ad mentioned a small crack in the L/H lower fairing when I viewed it the damn thing had been down the road on its side, was sure the guy thought as I'd travelled to see it I'd take it anyway:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail

Had a 330mile round trip today to look at this!

Mercedes-Benz E Class 3.0 E320 CDI Sport 7G-Tronic 5dr

Herishi who is a mate of mine contacted the seller and ask a few questions before we set off.

One of the questions was "has the vehicle any dents?" The reply was no just a few small scratches from a bush at the end of my drive that will T-Cut out.

Humm really so after turning up we saw a large dent in the lower nsr door, scratches from from said bush on the nsf door leading upto the dent and 2 large dents in the roof!

I think the Bush may have actually been a flippen tree! so i would advise anyone looking for a simlilar car to give this one a wide birth complete waste of time. :mad:

You fell or the oldest trick in the book unfortunately.

Get the punter in front of the car and start bull ****ting at them.

NSR is conveniently one of the missing pictures from the advert too!

I am always suspicious when I can't see all around outside on a car for sale - particularly as they have gone to the trouble of taking 16 photos...

:mad:

Should have added a couple more dents to his 'spotless' car

Always a risk on ebay, Im currently looking for a car and unfortunately previous ebay experiences have put me off almost anything on that site, unless very close to view.

Auctions can be the worst, as there is an expectation from the sellers that you will buy, strange not properly describing a car in a classified listing, do they expect to negotiate or for you just not to see the dents??!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom