E320 cdi sport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chrisgt11

Car
E320 cdi sport
Looking for a e320 cdi sport
Facelift 06 onwards only in black or grey but other colours will be considered
Spec wise it has to have at least command, heated seats, parktronic
Would like memory seats and Harmon kardon as well but not essential
Mileage ideally below 150k but will consider more as long as it's got good history
Only genuine cars please as I've seen a few and can't believe the state some people allow there cars to get:eek:
Cheers

Great choice, great car - all the best in your search.

Thinking of selling mine to go a newer model
fabd7728a29efc3f8c1f4d47c46ca9f8.jpg
it's an e280 officially but has been remapped by Acid at MSL to 300 bhp:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

87e700c67ffccd9afd816a5c0979a985.jpg
more pics
3f1a18d8b120d86f213e56230e079cc3.jpg
0a6df26860072799ea5814cf2b9cd4dd.jpg
b2871fb3825383683d82d3ce033056f9.jpg

Currently on 98,600 miles, and always prepared like a princess, has had 2 atf fluid changes in its life too.
Looking at selling for £8000, car is located in Harwich, Essex

That's a nice e class but I'm only looking for a saloon
Also was looking around the £5k mark as it's a second vehicle and don't want to spend a lot
Seems I've set my self quite a challenge at finding one

Also was looking around the £5k mark as it's a second vehicle and don't want to spend a lot

I'm sure you'll find one easily there are lots of saloons about, I couldn't give up the extra space of an estate :) the mileage benchmark you have might be challenging as they all tend to be higher mileage but they are good for 750k+ so no worries there :)

That's 250bhp on the dyno read out.

Yeah that's wheel horse power, Acid advised the conversion to bhp at the engine(what is quoted everywhere else) makes it 299.87(I rounded up to 300 :) )

I'm sure you'll find one easily there are lots of saloons about, I couldn't give up the extra space of an estate :) the mileage benchmark you have might be challenging as they all tend to be higher mileage but they are good for 750k+ so no worries there :)

Yeah I know, I've seen a few but all have had bad bodywork. I've had 15+ year old cars in better condition. My previous w211 had more miles and was a pre facelift and was pristine inside an out compared to the ones I've seen, obviously they haven't been looked after which is a shame

Yeah I know, I've seen a few but all have had bad bodywork. I've had 15+ year old cars in better condition. My previous w211 had more miles and was a pre facelift and was pristine inside an out compared to the ones I've seen, obviously they haven't been looked after which is a shame

I looked at some real heaps before I got this one when I was looking! It's a shame more people don't look after their cars better

How about a 2005 E320cdi Advantgarde Estate?

A very, very nice car ..... Really well looked after and definitely not a heap! lol

Actually why a saloon??

As you are nearby if you want to see mine you are more than welcome.

Personally I like the look and versatility of an Estate.

A VERY QUICK PHOTO!!! unwashed after a busy week in the lovely English weather!

Attachments

• Merc front three quarter view.jpg
    Merc front three quarter view.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 17
Might be looking out for one of these myself soon to replace the aging and increasingly crusty C Class although mechanically it still performs very well as my driving to work hack.

Does the Sport version have heated and memory seats as standard?

Actually why a saloon??

As you are nearby if you want to see mine you are more than welcome.

Personally I like the look and versatility of an Estate.

A VERY QUICK PHOTO!!! unwashed after a busy week in the lovely English weather!

I just prefer the saloons tbh, I also put a deposit down on a e320 cdi sport today but thanks for the offer anyway. Lovely e class though!

Might be looking out for one of these myself soon to replace the aging and increasingly crusty C Class although mechanically it still performs very well as my driving to work hack.

Does the Sport version have heated and memory seats as standard?

Nope I've seen plenty without both although I find ones with heated seats more common

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom