E350 Bluetec '63 + Brabus D6s

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
stunning looking car ;)

Sorry its been so long here are some pics for you!!!!
IMG_0642.JPG

IMG_0644.JPG

IMG_0703.JPG

IMG_0710.JPG

more pix on my blog hemalfixit.net

How are you getting on with your E350 Brabus? I have exactly the same car and I've been looking for a Brabus chip secondhand, but I've had no luck at all. Your car looks fantastic, very understated.

Thanks

Brian.

How are you getting on with your E350 Brabus? I have exactly the same car and I've been looking for a Brabus chip secondhand, but I've had no luck at all. Your car looks fantastic, very understated.

Thanks

Brian.

Thanks.

Loving every moment, no real issues apart from a broken AC pipe (which is getting sorted on warranty) and not at all related to the D6s.

If your car is a CDI its a slightly different chip, to the bluetec version.

Imo if you can't find any used ones, there is a reason....Once in its never coming out! Mercedes/Brabus direct is your only real option I think.

I've had it on the Dyno at Ray West Tuning too.

Thanks.

Loving every moment, no real issues apart from a broken AC pipe (which is getting sorted on warranty) and not at all related to the D6s.

If your car is a CDI its a slightly different chip, to the bluetec version.

Imo if you can't find any used ones, there is a reason....Once in its never coming out! Mercedes/Brabus direct is your only real option I think.

I've had it on the Dyno at Ray West Tuning too.

Thanks for the reply, yes my car is the bluetec version and I've been scouring every source to find a used one but to no avail. I like the idea of being able to take it off if I wanted to, I know there are some really good remaps available but i like the idea of plug n play.

Has any one tried the Racechip version, are they any good?

Thanks

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom