E55 / CLS55 Stainless X-Pipe & Mid Section by Torque Flow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simon1966

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
219 Vito Sport Crew Van
Hi All

I have just had my exhaust mid section reverted back to stock, as I have now decided I want to go for headers and wanted to re-use my original secondary cats to save expense of sports cats etc....

So I now have for sale my stainless steel mid section, made and fitted for me by Imran of Torque Flow Exhausts at MSL in Birmingham. This was only done at the end of September last year and covered max 3K miles. This is for the popular secondary cat and resonator delete mod.

This will be a very easy fit on any 211 E55 and also I believe 219 CLS55 (but please check). The local exhaust shop who just refitted my stock section said this would comfortably be fitted in less than and hour including removing the stock section, so probably circa £50 to fit!!

This improves the sound massively, with a nice deep rumble especially on full acceleration. It is also a little deeper at idle etc but not intrusive. My car now sounds really wimpy since it was removed, so can't wait to get headers sorted!!!

Collection only from Camden Town WC1, or Worcester Park Surrey KT4. I am often travelling about a bit with work so may be able to sort meeting up somewhere. I'm also planning on going up to MSL on 24th / 25th if Acid has his mini meet so could bring it with me.

Pics below should be self explanatory, I have shown the stock section that it replaces for clarity.

Looking for £300.

PM me or can contact me on my mob if preferred: 07786154229

Thanks Simon

Last edited:
Sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom