E55 CPR mods and 645BHP, very excited

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ricky s

MB Enthusiast
Car
cars
My 06 plated E55, with new engine fitted 5K miles back has been with CPR at Warrington for the past fortnight, having Lsd, additional cooling, minor brake upgrade, and kleemann K2 package fitted, and have had calls today from both Lawrance and Max, asking the history of the car. When they started Dynoing the car the results where beyond their beliefs, they finally settled, after tweeks at 645BHP, and thats with K2 package. Needless to say Iam a little excited to get the car back. With further discussions with Max this evening, he believes my new engine has come with the latest OEM cams and throttle body. Its being trailered back tomorrow from CPR,and Iam going to have a sleepless night!

Jesus, 645 in E is a lot! Congratulations. Why aren't you picking it up ?

What do they do to the gearbox? It's no coincidence that other hyper mercs run the maybach box.

Jesus, 645 in E is a lot! Congratulations. Why aren't you picking it up ?

Train Fare from Coast at Eastbourne, up to Warrinton, Fuel driving back and day off work, far exceeds the £350 plus Vat delivery charge. But yes, cannot believe these BHP figues, but even Max was excited.

What do they do to the gearbox? It's no coincidence that other hyper mercs run the maybach box.

Hav,nt dealt with that yet, but as you raise the point, prehaps it will be an issure very shortly.

hi Ricky, sounds good, you and lopez have got some serious E55`s there!

gearbox`s are hard as nails, wouldnt worry abt them!

Thats some serious bhp will be interesting to hear how the car runs did it cost a lot and why has the 55 had a new engine?

Thats some serious bhp will be interesting to hear how the car runs did it cost a lot and why has the 55 had a new engine?

I had the car at eight months old with 6K miles, cutting story short, oil useage, logged with local MB after 12 months, second time the engine was taken out and stripped, 2 no. barrels were scratched, and they replaced whole engine under warrenty. I still cannot believe this output, I was expecting the usual 560-589 BHP, so I am quite excited to get it back and try it out, as well as due on an AMG trackday on Tuesday at Goodwood, someting to look forward too. The mods, were Quaife LSD, Kleemann K2, additional cooling package and minor brake upgrade, £8.5K

Last edited:
That bhp puts it in hypercar territory in terms of performance, all in the comfort of your autobox'ed E55 AMG, what a package :D

Let us know how it goes, and maybe you should get it dyno'ed elsewhere to be 100% sure what he's telling you is the truth.

That is going to chew up and spit out rear tyres daily!

Wow thats some serious numbers for a 55 engine and I am very surprised!!
Tell us how it goes after you drive it.

How much does one of these K2 conversions cost inclusive of fitting etc..??

I am very tempted in an W211 E55k now so rather curious..!!!

P.S I'm sure the boys at CPR have been gentle on her..!!!

Wow that's an incredible amount of BHP!!! :eek:

Nice numbers! My mates stage5 only made 630 :dk:.

Last edited:
Not been funny here but the best we have ever seen out of a Kleemann K2 with other mods is 580 bhp and that is good they normally run around 545 bhp so another 100 bhp is outstanding so would definitely get confirmation from another dyno.

The Brabus package for this car runs about 530 bhp and the Kleemann is known for being about 20 bhp better. I guess it depends what other mods you have on the car but 645 bhp is exceptional :thumb:

Hi

Nice to hear the bhp. I made 700 bhp with a little help with nos. Lol in my brabus k8

Nice to see what you will get on the quarter mile, good luck with the car

Acid

Year. 11.5 seconds. Is my best time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom