E55 on the Trader

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Blimey...those seats look untouched, very nice indeed...for a silver car :)

Pretty basic spec, but not many left with that sort of mileage

Agree it’s a pity about the spec but I have to say despite some of the shortcomings the seats look pristine!

There’s always a compromise with used cars but it does look like someone’s cared for it well.

It's only a basic spec if you're fussed about extra toys; it has everything that matters, and an AMG is all about the engine anyway. That car is a keeper for some lucky blighter.

I'm sure I saw this up for sale a couple of years ago for around £19k with the same mileage. Had a partly famous owner previously though I can't remember who it was now. I seem to recall it was an ex rally/race driver?
I saw it advertised on Pistonheads.
Looks a lovely example at the very top of the price range.

That's lovely. Shame there's no COMAND

Mine had COMAND but very few options so it looked a bit empty when you went in.

Bit of a waste of time really but at least I could set the clock when it changed...

I'm sure I saw this up for sale a couple of years ago for around £19k with the same mileage. Had a partly famous owner previously though I can't remember who it was now. I seem to recall it was an ex rally/race driver?
I saw it advertised on Pistonheads.
Looks a lovely example at the very top of the price range.
I know the car you were thinking of, it was previously sold by a forum member on here but it was black not silver and had slightly higher mileage.

Oh yes it was owned by the go kart guy whose name is on the tip of my tongue ......but stuck there!

No COMAND, agreed, but it has a Pioneer head unit with an integrated reversing camera. Now that I WOULD consider a desirable extra.

nice one Ging! lovely example there!

Welcome back to the 55k club Tony. You know it makes sense:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom