E55 Weistec with Eurocharged map

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SavMan

Authorised Forum Sponsor
Car
E55K AMG
One VERY fast and powerful E55 left our workshop on Saturday the spec is already pretty impressive with Kleemann Headers, sports cats, full custom exhaust, bigger injectors and split cooling and of course a Weistec blower to set things off.
There's lots more to come with a number of possibilities still being discussed with the owner. Next step is a Killer Chiller installation and then possibly 82mm TB, cams, heads and a maybe a full 5.7L build with forged internals. :thumb:

Big thank you to Acid@MSL, Olly@PCS as well as Steve@Weistec and Jerry@Eurocharged for there help during the build and to MBClub members BFT & Alps who both went out of there way to help in making sure we could keep on schedule. :thumb:

We still have a little work to fine tune things but with 662bhp already and still some headroom left as the car is currently running a little rich with AFR's dipping into the 10's, average IAT on the dyno was mid 50C and running 1 bar of boost. Some of you will know first hand just how conservative our dyno is :wallbash: (no 55 has ever gone over 600bhp on our dyno) so these numbers are even more impressive particularly the way the torque holds through most of the rev range.

What's it like to drive? Only one word sprung to mind when I got out of the car INSANE :eek:

Here's some pics for the time being.

10005957_1436899623220962_78561768_o.jpg

1961042_1436899706554287_1444162556_o.jpg

10151281_1435933889984202_1397393228_n.jpg

Very Very nice, Top job to all involved :thumb:

That'll be some monster on the road, I defiantly need one of those bolted on mine! :devil:

Well done to all involved, now that's what you call a sleeper.

:devil::D:devil::D

Well done to all involved, now that's what you call a sleeper.

:devil::D:devil::D

Only challenge with it being a sleeper is the noise gives things away just a little. :D
Car has Headers, sports cats, x-pipe and 2 VERY small rear silencers. Its LOUD even on tickover and ones you hit the accelerator the whine and induction noise kicks as well.

Mine still is a sleeper.........

although the pipe and slipper disguise I adopt works for me.:D

What has that cost so far to get it to that stage?

I love the idea of it I must admit.

The Killer Chiller I presume with a by-pass to the HE so as not to re-heat the chilled water for extreme cold IAT running??.

What has that cost so far to get it to that stage?

I love the idea of it I must admit.

You need to take a lot of things in to consideration when embarking on a project like this. This is a labour of love for the owner and the car has one hell of a spec

Split cooling
Eurocharged Heat Exchanger
Headers, sorry manifolds :D
Sports Cats
Custom exhaust
Lowering Module
Lightweight Alloys
LSD
750cc Injectors
Weistec Blower
High Stall Torque Converter

There's still Killer Chiller & 82mm Throttle body to go on.

The Weistec blower by the time you ship, pay import duties and fit is around £8K

You need to take a lot of things in to consideration when embarking on a project like this. This is a labour of love for the owner and the car has one hell of a spec

Split cooling
Eurocharged Heat Exchanger
Headers, sorry manifolds :D
Sports Cats
Custom exhaust
Lowering Module
Lightweight Alloys
LSD
750cc Injectors
Weistec Blower
High Stall Torque Converter

There's still Killer Chiller & 82mm Throttle body to go on.

The Weistec blower by the time you ship, pay import duties and fit is around £8K

But whatever the cost, it's looks + bet it goes like it's worth every penny :thumb:

If anyone is interested in some used parts so the owner can recoup some of his cost we have the following at our workshop which was removed last week.

Carbonio Carbon fibre Intake (fits 82mm TB but we maybe able to modify for stock) - only fitted for 2 months
Eurocharged 550cc Injectors - less than 3k miles use
Eurocharged SC Pulley - less than 6k miles use
Eurocharged Belt Wrap Kit - less than 4k miles

Then of course we have the stock Supercharger and Intercooler which has covered less than 50k miles

The Killer Chiller I presume with a by-pass to the HE so as not to re-heat the chilled water for extreme cold IAT running??.

We are looking at a couple of options in the best route to take on this would also be interested in talking to you on your experience and setup of Killer Chiller.
We also have a couple of other cars that we are installing KC on this month as well.

This is incredible. Paul, what do you recon the car will run with 82mm TB and heads?

That's some serious bit of kit ! Very impressive Paul. Is the owner a forum member?

This is incredible. Paul, what do you recon the car will run with 82mm TB and heads?

We feel we can push it to around 680bhp with the current spec and 82mm TB & heads well into the 700's

That's some serious bit of kit ! Very impressive Paul. Is the owner a forum member?

The owner wishes to remain anonymous, hopefully we can convince the owner to let us use the car occasionally for some of the GTG's so some of you get a chance to see and hear it.

We are looking at a couple of options in the best route to take on this would also be interested in talking to you on your experience and setup of Killer Chiller.
We also have a couple of other cars that we are installing KC on this month as well.

To be honest the Weistec intercooler design on its own is a vast improvement on the standard, plus the split and the tank fit and water volumes make for a pretty good cooling system.

I am sure Olly would not mind me saying but our KC system was very much experimental and no way the same as the USA version KC.

My thought was and relevant to the tank design I have was a small plate heat exchanger hidden away and plumbed inside the tank, you know how easy it is for the 55 to cook, as far as design for your client what does he want to do with it????

Track, santa pod vmax etc etc

Last edited:
SavMan@EC said:
The owner wishes to remain anonymous, hopefully we can convince the owner to let us use the car occasionally for some of the GTG's so some of you get a chance to see and hear it.

Shame they are not on hear to give us some updates. But it would be good see it at one of our GTG's.

Cheers

What an animal!!

Hats off to all involved!! :)

Wait until we get started on your build, its one I'm really looking forward to although not looking forward to what will probably numerous late nights at the workshop :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom