E55K Estate on Ebay....thoughts????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A very quick hearse, just needs a respray [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same. I've not seen Cubanite in the flesh but it is very beige/gold is it not? Looks like a decent example albeit a bit pricey. I think the colour is very love & hate with many being in the hate camp.

Its much more mid grey than gold and imho a great colour. Looks like a very nice well cared for and very well speced car.

Very nice. A little pricey but looks in excellent condition.
I don't see that being on sale for long.

Ideal one for Gav if nobody makes a move.

I have had some dialogue with the seller and he seems a decent fellow, has a few cars and a bit of an enthusiast. The car doesn't have keyless go, distronic or cooled seats and obviously is an earlier 804 build but they aren't complete deal breakers. I think I need to see this Cubanite in the flesh as it seems to divide opinion.

The car is pretty close to me so easy enough to view.

I think the price is strong as most have said but I guess good cars can afford to be but you might need to be prepared to wait a while to find the right buyer. Also while sifting through loads of time wasters and hassle at the same time! I bought my previous E55K Estate for £8k for a 2005/55 805 build 102k mile E55K estate with all the above spec. Had solid history as a 3 previous owner car. Just hadn't been maybe quite as 'loved' as this one.

Can't see this one at more than £10k at the moment. Any ideas on value?

^ As its an estate I think you can add another £1.5 - £2k to the expected price of a saloon in similar condition and spec..
I'd put the above car at around £11.5k tops. Its still a sellers market with this model.

A sellers market for anyone with a nice E55K estate in something other than Cubanite maybe ;)

Sellers market for a blue one ;)

Just noticed it is only a 5 seater and not a 7 seater. That might limit the potential buyers including me.

You know the feeling when a car is not quite clicking naturally. The Cubanite and lack of 7 seats are not helping. If the car is a good example then it offsets this. I need to see it I guess.

A cubanite beast I have acquired!!

Attachments

• 839DEC69-7015-4844-976E-B7C3C71C2E8C.jpeg
    839DEC69-7015-4844-976E-B7C3C71C2E8C.jpeg
    247.5 KB · Views: 20
Can see the colour better in this one!

Attachments

• FF64F8EC-2742-4844-B8DF-33FBFC52AE26.jpeg
    FF64F8EC-2742-4844-B8DF-33FBFC52AE26.jpeg
    268 KB · Views: 23
Should be worth more than £10k, £11-12k at that mileage. Cooled seats are a blank button less on the dash but they don't really do much in real life. 7 seats is fine but you lose your boot space. Useful occasionally but not that often. Haven't seen the colour so can't comment.
I think its been up before, the spiel sounds familiar.
The market for s211 e55 does seem to have moved up a little, which is nice.

Lovely colour, If its close go and have a look! Not a 7 seater and at that money i don't want the messing about retro fitting one so it was off my list.

I probably missed a treat but certainly happy with my decision not to view it, im in no rush for that Unicorn lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom