E63 AMG Had a month now time to tune

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Luke-BITURBO

Car
E63 AMG 725BHP, R35 GTR 700BHP, C63S, GOLF GTI 550BHP
Hello chaps had to sell my GTR last month as having my 1st born soon

Picked up a 2014 E63 AMG in black and so far I've fitted some wheels window tints and full dechrome with Carbon interior

Now time to map and exhaust, going to be going custom with the exhaust but the question is and is there any difference between how msl tune these cars using weistec and Collins performance using renntech?

Do msl use a tuning box?

Also been looking at dms

Thankyou

Can only speak for MSL but they don't just do Weistec maps. They are Eurocharged agents and also have access to their own tuning guy in John from Big Fish Tuning who will set your car up personally and get it as nice to drive as it should be, obviously with a bit more power. This was the way I ended up going, as the Weistec map was a bit severe for me. I still have the same figures, but the delivery difference is night and day.

MSL did use tuning boxes in the early days, I had one on mine a couple of years ago, but now they access the ECU for custom mapping which is a far better solution and smoother.

As stated, I don't know the other people you mention, but can safely say that I would only use MSL mainly due to the sheer amount of AMG motors which they've worked on over the last few years.

Any pics of the beast?

What wheels did you go for?

Can only speak for MSL but they don't just do Weistec maps. They are Eurocharged agents and also have access to their own tuning guy in John from Big Fish Tuning who will set your car up personally and get it as nice to drive as it should be, obviously with a bit more power. This was the way I ended up going, as the Weistec map was a bit severe for me. I still have the same figures, but the delivery difference is night and day.

MSL did use tuning boxes in the early days, I had one on mine a couple of years ago, but now they access the ECU for custom mapping which is a far better solution and smoother.

As stated, I don't know the other people you mention, but can safely say that I would only use MSL mainly due to the sheer amount of AMG motors which they've worked on over the last few years.

Thankyou mate I am swaying towards msl as they do seem to be tuning a lot of these

Thankyou mate I am swaying towards msl as they do seem to be tuning a lot of these

Can't recommend them enough.

I've used them for all my tuning work and the car runs exceptionally well 2 years later without fault.

Yup I'd got with MSL too

Thanks lads here are some

image_zpsbi1mkn2z.jpeg

Had mine done at MSL recommend them big time! Have you put 20"s on the car or lowered it both? Looking to possibly lowering mine

Thankyou

It has 20s on it but isn't lowered I'm not planning on lowering it don't want to make it ride harder

Looks a lot better with 20"s what make are the wheels as the look fairly close to the originals which I would be looking for

Looks a lot better with 20"s what make are the wheels as the look fairly close to the originals which I would be looking for

They are Judd T311 mate

There for sale for cheap as one has a very small crack which can be repaired professionally

Very nice I noticed you are selling both sets, oem and these.

Whats the new set going on?

Very nice I noticed you are selling both sets, oem and these.

Whats the new set going on?

I have another set of Judd wheels mate slightly different

Does anyone know how much msl charge to map the e63 with there own tuning? isit as little as 1k? Just seen a comment on there Instagram

MSL quoted me £750 but maybe that a bit cheaper as I plan on getting a few jobs done at the same time. I am interested in those wheels just the "crack" is a little off putting can you send me some pics of the crack and let me ask a few questions to the refurb guy I use?

W212 E63 White 2014. M19YLR

MSL quoted me £750 but maybe that a bit cheaper as I plan on getting a few jobs done at the same time. I am interested in those wheels just the "crack" is a little off putting can you send me some pics of the crack and let me ask a few questions to the refurb guy I use?

W212 E63 White 2014. M19YLR

Msl for me too ,second to none great costumer service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom