E63 estate or RS6

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigrod1

Car
E63 estate 5.5 TT facelift/ Ford transit m sport R181
After owning merc Amg,s and Audi rs,s ive ended up with the E63 estate and I hope I never get swayed back into an rs.Reason being the Audi rs6 and rs7 which I've recently owned is quite a boring car,simply because it does everything you want it to do effortlessly.Its very fast,planted and very well specked.The RS7 I owned had ceramics,night vision,b&o sound the list is endless and the total cost of the car was £112,000.I luckily bought it 18 months old at just over £60,000,I would never of dreamed of paying that much .....
The E63 however is not boring,yes it may not have a million toys to play with but really do you need them all.No I don't think so. Rs,s don't really sound much either ,the Amg sounds amazing.You can feel everything the car is doing in the Benz and you know when your on the limit not like the rs
Another thing with the rs,s especially the rs6 is there getting like Ford Focus,s every were you go there's an rs6, within a 10 mile radius of were I live there's approx 10, I don't know anyone and not seen a E63 for a long time ,come to think of it I don't think I've ever seen one.
This is my first thread so be gentle guys

Yay for E63s. :bannana:

Hope you enjoy, is it the 6.2 or 5.5 TT?

Welcome to the forum Rod, great choice you've made there, there's nothing quite like the feel of 500 odd bhp going through the rear wheels only!

Welcome to the forum Rod, great choice you've made there, there's nothing quite like the feel of 500 odd bhp going through the rear wheels only!

557 for now lol.....after owning 2 c63,s the E63 is the next level it's an epic machine although I'm not a great lover of the saloon I do prefer the estate for looks and practicality

Brilliant choice . Even more understated than the saloon . Forget Audi's , i have been down the same journey as you and ended up back in an AMG . There is no comparison . Enjoy !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great cars enjoy mate.

I remember seeing yours for sale and thought it looked quite nice.

I love that colour (even being a wrap)

Probably the best I've seen on a 212 amg!

Did you have it done?

Not a bad piece of kit the E63, nearly as nice as the pistachio ice cream from big licks.

went from M5s (E28/E39/E60), to v10 RS6 Avant x 3, to C63 wagon and now current E63 5.5 wagon, and the OP is absolutely right in saying that the RS6's were pretty dull cars - mega fast but no fun at all in the twisties. AMG are by far the most charismatic of the three uber saloon/estate brands,

I love that colour (even being a wrap)

Probably the best I've seen on a 212 amg!

Did you have it done?

No it was done when I bought it 3 weeks ago
Thanx for the comment

went from M5s (E28/E39/E60), to v10 RS6 Avant x 3, to C63 wagon and now current E63 5.5 wagon, and the OP is absolutely right in saying that the RS6's were pretty dull cars - mega fast but no fun at all in the twisties. AMG are by far the most charismatic of the three uber saloon/estate brands,

I had serious thoughts about buying an RS6 but I like the 63 bettter I'm glad I bought it and maybe next year I will have enough pennies to buy the new version which I believe is available soon, test drive a must at my local mb dealer when it is launched

See a fair few RS6 Avants - but not many E63s.The Audi is very popular with the inner-city badboyz and drug dealers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom