E63 W211 Carbon Parts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HEE63

Car
Mercedes E63 (W211)
Hi Everyone,

I have got a E63 w211 and I am looking for carbon parts for it such as front splitter and rear diffuser and was hoping to get some suggestions. Obviously there are the ones on ebay but would prefer to buy parts from the UK to save the import costs etc.

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I have got a E63 w211 and I am looking for carbon parts for it such as front splitter and rear diffuser and was hoping to get some suggestions. Obviously there are the ones on ebay but would prefer to buy parts from the UK to save the import costs etc.

Thanks

Hi try mod carbon their products are very good quality without breaking the bank.

Hi try mod carbon their products are very good quality without breaking the bank.

It doesn't look like Mode Carbon do anything for the W211 range Bruno

Mode Carbon - Carbon Fibre Solutions

Best place I have seen is unfortunately in the USA so will incur customs charges. Have a looksee:D

RWcarbon.com - The Source for BMW & Mercedes Carbon Fiber Aero Products

There is also Eurotek which is great quality at a price:eek:

EXECstudio.com - Euroteck Motorsports

If you widen your search to eBay.de, there are a few German companies which make and sell splitters and diffusers.

Don't be tempted by CKS in Watford. Highly overpriced and suspect customer service.

I have a brand new unused front splitter for sale quality Eurotek version for w211 e63 amg

Hi Everyone,

Thanks

Merc Carbon Styling - Incar Motor Factors

Excellent, thanks for your responses. I'm going to have a couple of hours scrolling through and finding some now.

:thumb:

I have a brand new unused front splitter for sale quality Eurotek version for w211 e63 amg

this the one that has been sold several times on ebay....

DONT BOTHER!

No problem nickjonesn4, I've used them for my cdi's glow plug module and glowplugs before, they were very helpful over the phone and the parts were supplied very quickly.

You didn't bother either!!!

Anyone know what fitment is like from Airwing. What's the story with the euroteck splitter, no good ? Bad quality, fitment ?
I've bought the carbon stuff from the Far East and it was ****e. So sent it back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom