E63s amg v nissan gtr.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The Nissan driver was asleep when the lights changed, or else it would have won. The Mercedes got too much of a head start.

Russ

Great vid, Thx Mike, did the merc jump first?? no matter, but should they both meet a corner, the Nissan will be coming out on top with it's 4 wheel drive, just depends on the event 's these cars are taken on, to the result.

I personally would swap out my humble E55K for a GTR, as opportunity allows, GTR. its a machine, albeit totally appreciate the new TT merc, is a toy to be played within the short term future. The tinkering has already begun on the TT merc's ! I saw this at MSL's Euro charged day last year, awesome,;) but still swayed to GTR myself:D

rf065 said:
The Nissan driver was asleep when the lights changed, or else it would have won. The Mercedes got too much of a head start. Russ

The clock and speed says different!

The merc is a 4 wheel drive...

ricky s said:
Great vid, Thx Mike, did the merc jump first?? no matter, but should they both meet a corner, the Nissan will be coming out on top with it's 4 wheel drive, just depends on the event 's these cars are taken on, to the result. I personally would swap out my humble E55K for a GTR, as opportunity allows, GTR. its a machine, albeit totally appreciate the new TT merc, is a toy to be played within the short term future. The tinkering has already begun on the TT merc's ! I saw this at MSL's Euro charged day last year, awesome,;) but still swayed to GTR myself:D

That itch is growing stronger ;-)

That itch is growing stronger ;-)

Your so right Justin, I love my E55 car, but hardly use it, buts it's getting dated, not too much more I can do with it, mods, and performance wise, without throwing perhaps another £8-10K at it, have a couple of things to alter shortly, but no point throwing £ks on a 06 plated car, and the current TT merc's are on another level, so that craving for the GTR is just sitting there annoying me!!:rolleyes:
This said, might gain myself another 6 months reprieve of expenditure or so, should I give you and the other guys a run for your money at Goodwood shortly, LOL. Look forward to catching up mate.

ricky s said:
Your so right Justin, I love my E55 car, but hardly use it, buts it's getting dated, not too much more I can do with it, mods, and performance wise, without throwing perhaps another £8-10K at it, have a couple of things to alter shortly, but no point throwing £ks on a 06 plated car, and the current TT merc's are on another level, so that craving for the GTR is just sitting there annoying me!!:rolleyes: This said, might gain myself another 6 months reprieve of expenditure or so, should I give you and the other guys a run for your money at Goodwood shortly, LOL. Look forward to catching up mate.
Ricky, it would be a shame to see her go its an epic car and I have never seen such a large car hustle around that track at the pace you get! Although after seeing Colin blasting around last time I know where you are coming from. Looking forward to catching up and I may also have a little gadget to try out on the day ;-) Justin

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom