Easter sunday night !!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gl boy

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mercedes ML 350 , E220 cabriolet Amg premium plus , Porsche 968 sports
Well I got up bank holiday Monday to discover my number plates stolen off my E CLASS !!!!
What a inconvenience !!!!
Police notified and crime number issued ,,
Will see what I get through the post !!!!
Some say stole my numbers for petrol forecourt robberies , armed robberies , and also cloning my car to sell to a unsuspecting victim !!!!!
Crazy times

Could go one better... went away on business for a couple of days, left the car in the drive. Came back to the front number plate off the car and lying face down on the drive but both the number plate screws missing WTF??? So somebody took the time to remove the screws and not the plate?? Strange World...

wu56Shoozz said:
Could go one better... went away on business for a couple of days, left the car in the drive. Came back to the front number plate off the car and lying face down on the drive but both the number plate screws missing WTF??? So somebody took the time to remove the screws and not the plate?? Strange World...
Yes it's a crazy time we live in ,
Thankfully they left all the acres for mine lol , just awaiting delivery of my new number plate carries then car will be back up and legal ,

Sort of related, some years ago a guy on my street had a people carrier, Ford or Seat type thing, can't quite remember. But what I do remember is that the car and a small square of Velcro (the hook bit) stuck in each corner of both number plates as if he had other plates to cover the real ones.

I never did see any other plates on it but it struck me as an odd thing to have on the car....particularly as it was bright orange in colour and you couldn't miss it coming from a mile away !

I had never seen one in this colour before or since.

Nowt' so queer as folk. :confused:

This reminds me of what happened to my old E class, had a W211, got in the car from my driveway, what I had not noticed was one side of the front plate must have been hanging down, as I drove out heard a scraping sound, I stopped, the numberplate must have been under pressure at this point (was metal), from my viewpoint the numberplate flew a good few meters into the middle of the road and scared a elderly lady who was walking her dog.

image-1559924873.jpg

Yeahhhhh new plates and surrounds on , guessing I'll be getting pulled as the number is flagged on the pnc database

gl boy said:
Yeahhhhh new plates and surrounds on , guessing I'll be getting pulled as the number is flagged on the pnc database

image-3175660033.jpg

And the rear one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom