1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Official Club stickers are now available, if you have not already ordered some go grab them now! To order click this Link ----> CLICK ME Go get them whilst stocks last! To dismiss this notice click the cross to the right of this message.

Easy question: Location of glow plug relay 2007 E320

Discussion in 'Engine' started by DrNick, Dec 21, 2016.

1. DrNick

DrNick Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Whilst lying here with the lurgy, I was contemplating the upcoming changing of the glow plug relay. I've realised I don't know where it is, so I thought the forum might like to enlighten me, as inevitably I going to end up doing it in the dark and rain with a slightly dodgy torch and a plastacene spanner, so anything that can shorten the misery would be welcome.

Tips, tricks and advice also welcome

E class 2007 (facelift) E320CDi

2. wu56Shoozz

wu56Shoozz Hardcore MB Enthusiast

You'll need a passport to get over the Wall..
    Car:
    MB Vito 111CDi / W203 C Class Saloon 320CDi Avantgarde
  3. OP
    OP
    DrNick

DrNick Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Thanks very much. Normally I'd go for the search engine, but I'm a bit befuddled at the moment. Very kind of you to post the link though. Looks like its easy enough and there's a good tip in that the new one will probably not look like the old one. Well worth knowing!