Ebr, abs, esp warning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gd320

Got into my car and pulled out the driveway only for seconds later the EBR ABS and ESP lights to come on , steering has gone heavy and flat tyre indicator inoperable has come on as well, anyone else had this problem.
Thanks

I had exactly the same symptoms on my 59 plate c63. Turned out to be a ABS module failure. Had it replaced under warranty thank god!

If you run a scan, you might find it can tell you which one needs attention. - It could be as simple as the redactor ring needs cleaning.

I had the exact same fault on my 2010 C63 last year, it was the ABS Control Module, had it replaced under warranty but it was nearly £1k for the control module I think.

That wouldn't account for the TPMS not working.
The ABS control module also affects the TPMS I don't know how or why, but I have the reset procedure from MB for the replacement of the control module which gets the operator to activate function 'Tire pressure loss warning'

The ABS control module also affects the TPMS I don't know how or why, but I have the reset procedure from MB for the replacement of the control module which gets the operator to activate function 'Tire pressure loss warning'

Indeed it does...but not the abs pump?

Control module/pump - same thing.

It controls ABS/traction & power steering as far as I remember.

This thing
$_1.JPG

Last edited:
Well had , fault machine put on yesterday, and it was indeed the abs control module, was all ready to buy a used one on eBay, until I went out in the car today, and now there's no fault showing, and everything back to normal, happy days and fingers crossed it stays that way

Same thing happened to myself. Except it eventually decided it wanted replaced as the fault code wouldn't clear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom