Edinburgh airport parking

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lennox

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
GTD /A6 Ultra - Merc next time!!
Where's best??

Im parking for 5 days at Edinburgh airport for the next few weeks, where is best?

Scot park looks closest and easy to get too but you leave the keys which I'm not a fan of..???

Ideas??

Do as I did a couple of years back, leave the keys but take the batteries out ....

They need to move them about in that carpark plus I wouldn't want to do that....

I'll sell you a space at my Brother In Laws driveway for £200 a week. It's safe there and he loves BMWs, hes got a 430 and a 520 the tw4t.

We left the car in the long stay car park last year when we flew to Budapest , you are only a couple of minutes from the terminal via the courtesy bus and you keep your keys. A year prior we used the valet facility which allowed us to leave the car (Scenic) with the chaps and it was waiting for us on our return , i dont think i would have left the CLS with them though as you just never know how they treat the vehicles once out of your sight.

https://parking.edinburghairport.com/

Kenny

Hi Lennox, I just arrived back @ Edinburgh after a week, car still in same spot, I used Premiair parking, paid a little extra for a wide space and free 3 minute transfer bus, the car park was not busy so plenty of places.

What about leaving the car at home and taking the train across , now that you can get a tram link right to the airport ?

What about leaving the car at home and taking the train across , now that you can get a tram link right to the airport ?

35-40 mins in the car or about an hour and a half on poor transport.... not me sorry.

35-40 mins in the car or about an hour and a half on poor transport.... not me sorry.

Sorry meant to say, you keep your keys mate, mines were in Venice with me, so no one will be moving the car

Hmm, what airline are you using?

I think the point being made was that the budget airlines are probably about th same or less pleasant as a travel experience than a train.

Pointless point, I need to fly at specific times and it's either them or EasyJet. SAS or the red tail lot, fly later or it's multi stop.

I loathe pubic transport in the UK. (The DLR is about the only one I like) I would still need to drive to use it, it's ,dirty and with low levels of real customer service I would just rather drive.

Ryan air I actually quite like, as long as you follow all the rules..

£65 for the main multi-storey with free fast-track sounds the business!! Done!

£65 for the main multi-storey with free fast-track sounds the business!! Done!

Just come in on this and would have suggested the multi-storey simply because when you return your car will not be under a foot or two of snow. Whatever the cost it's worth it for that alone.

Just come in on this and would have suggested the multi-storey simply because when you return your car will not be under a foot or two of snow. Whatever the cost it's worth it for that alone.

And with discount code Fbook20 you get 20% off!!! So £53!!!

[emoji12][emoji12][emoji1303]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom