Elite Car Care Open day-Sunday 6th October-9am Start

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mikec32

Car
Mercedes C32 AMG
Hi Guys,

As stated in the title elite car care and myself will be having are first open day on Sunday 6th October @the studio/shop. Dom, one of the founders of Dodo Juice will be on hand for a chat giving you pointers & tips on detailing, Elite Car Care will be offering in shop discounts on products. We will have flagship polishers for you guys to try out on some panels and what looks to be quite a nice static car meet. Refreshments will be on offer from our local deli and if your lucky I'll bring some very nice cars for everyone to enjoy. So if you can make it pop down for a chat with myself, ECC & dodo juice and enjoy some nice cars with like minded people. Hope to see you there :)

Unit 4 Kings Grove Industrial Estate
Kings Grove
Maidenhead
Berkshire
SL6 4DP

Kind Regards

Michael

Last edited:
Sounds good - will check my diary too.

Might bring the Phantom down as it needs a good polish on the door to remove a light scratch. I will then consider getting the whole car done down the line next month.

Just in the process of prepping a bonnet for sunday. Had it laying about, so scratch the whole bonnet with wire wool & a wire brush (the one you use to clean bbq grills) and then proceeding to paint correct one side. Its not finished yet but once completed I will layer gtechniq's finest on the corrected side so you can see how well it protects:)

1385152_387318764729921_863169005_n.jpg

Right, studio all set up for tomorrow, hope to see you there :)

564420_388569687938162_860410256_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom