Engineer Finds MH370 Using Google Earth.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Maybe this? Crash site doesn't fit mind!
South African Airways Flight 295 - Wikipedia

Well found; thank you.

Even if it had been in the exact same location (and just imagine what the crackpots would make of that...), it could not be the explanation; the SAA flight's wreckage was recovered.

It's the wreckage of a South African plane that crashed in the 1980's due to a fire in the cargo hold.
It's nothing to do with MH370!
The guy took 4 years to come up with his conclusion and you just debunked it in a single sentence. Dont you think he would have also known about the cargo plane or do you think he is just looking for publicity and fame.

The guy took 4 years to come up with his conclusion and you just debunked it in a single sentence. Dont you think he would have also known about the cargo plane or do you think he is just looking for publicity and fame.
I don't know what his reasons are but don't you think if some country had shot it down, (using bullets) they would know where the wreckage was and in four years would have got rid of the evidence?
Why aren't the national news agencies all over it if they think its credible?

That's not the shape of a plane, it's just a coincidence that in that moment of the shot, ripples that looks vaguely plane shaped happened to form, like Jesus on a piece of toast. If you look hard enough, you'd find a 300ft long penis in the ripples too.

Since when do planes which have been shot down stay in one piece upon hitting water? All planes that aren't able to perform a controlled emergency landing, and even a lot that do, break up on impact.

It's another stupid conspiracy that all hinges on one or two loose pieces of "evidence" that are easily explained away with the application of basic logic and an understanding of physics.

The whole thing is a mystery , however there was the wing section found on either Mauritius or Reunion island ( neither all that far from this location ) which was apparently identified as coming from MH370 .

Regardless of anything else - this apparent discovery merits further investigation - the coordinates must be known , so very easy to go and see if there is anything there .

There may be something there other than a pattern in the waves, but it is not MH370, so the searchers for MH370 will not go there to look. Possibly somebody will, but I suspect not.

The water would have to be fairly shallow to see it wouldn't it, which means near land, maybe trying to land on water near an island makes sense but then the incident wouldn't be due to Pilot wanting to destroy the plane - would it, unless they took him out - or the hijackers and kept aiming for land.
Anyway I still think the Kiwi on the oil platform who said he saw the plane fly over was spot on, and he was silenced.
There must be a maritime chart for that area showing the depth of water ? if so , lets have it, it would have to be pretty shallow to show up the plane.

Not wishing to make light of the situation, which is tragic for all involved - but it does remind me of Lost. Plane goes missing, but occupants survive as part of a weird futurist experiment.

LOST_Season_One_Ca_3043551b.jpg
And at the end of it they were all dead anyway

But not with the Inmarsat 'pings'; think of them as GPS triangulations. GPS triangulations do not move with currents in the sea, unlike things floating in the water. See this article:

MH370: Officials 'confident' plane debris on Reunion Island is from a 777

The currents in the area would tend to carry floating debris up into the general area of Reunion, which fits with one of the few things we know for sure about this flight; the general area where it went down.

During the initial search, one expert compared the chances of finding the flight recorders to those of finding a suitcase somewhere in the Alps. Personally, I think the main debris field will never be found.
I thought they had already said this debris was 100% 777 ? because all other 777's ever made are accounted for.

Friend of mine who is an aeronautical engineer says that all RR engines have their own transponders which feed back to RR 24/7. Some 777s have RR engines and some don't.

Does anyone know whether MH370 had them?

Stuart

I think Snowden was right, [see post #1 article] I think the airline hostess who has written a book on the twin towers was right too in that they can take control of a plane remotely. I think they did so, dropped the O2, knocked out the humans on board, and flew it under control to its end point WITH the flaps extended when ditching to avoid break up debris and discovery. I think the short dude with the short fingers is spot on, and I think the Aussie is hiding something, or playing to script.
I don't believe the Pilot did the simulation thing on his home computer, just too convenient to be real, and I think the wing dip was part of the deception to make it look like there was an emotional content. I believe the Captain's family.
Remember with flaps down means only a tiny bit of extra ocean to search compared to what has already been searched - so why not just do it?

Now what doesn't fit with that scenario?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I read most of the article the OP linked to. Did I miss the bit where the article detailed the latitude and longitude co-ordinates. Given those, every tom richard (forum doesn't like the short form apparently) and harry and me could go to the exact same spot on google earth and see the same images. There is no reason not to quote them, other than the images are NOT on google earth. Or is he saying he wants money to reveal the co-ordinates ?

You mean we have a credible new hypothesis that we are investigating is not worth reporting yet...?

You mean we have a credible new hypothesis that we are investigating is not worth reporting yet...?

The word 'credible' wouldn't appear to be applicable. And a long word like 'hypothesis' is a good one to choose to make something sound more substantial than it actually is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom