Euro Car Parts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Piff

MB Enthusiast
Car
Porsche Macan S
I've just had a look at the forum sponsors section and note Euro Car Parts offer a 25% discount to forum members with the code MBCLUB25. The posting is quite old though.

I've just tried to use the code and the Euro Car Parts site says the code doesn't exist or is out of date.

Any ideas if there is a current discount code?

We need a sticky to answer this question, as it's asked so often. :)

The forum discount code does not work when ECP have a current discount already on their website, which is 99% of the time.

They seem to run "promotions" all the time so there are no codes that work. Pointless really having them as a sponsor as no members get any benefits.

I needed some wiper blades for my new car and only Euro locally had Bosch ones. It took 40 minutes of queuing to collect them. I now only use them if they are the only game in town. If Euro was a town it would be Slough.

Agreed Charles. ECP are so popular that their counter customer service is rather poor.
Carts4less do deliver which saves the hassle.

edit: do you also know that ECP supply many parts to Halfords. Which may be more convenient for collection.

Last edited:
Agreed Charles. ECP are so popular that their counter customer service is rather poor.
Carts4less do deliver which saves the hassle.

edit: do you also know that ECP supply many parts to Halfords. Which may be more convenient for collection.

"Carparts4less" is there web only site (same company) in case nobody knew

Hmmm.
Carparts4less......... will not let me search for a battery - asks me for registration number to locate a battery for me.
Battery required is for a tipping trailer.

Hmmm.
Carparts4less......... will not let me search for a battery - asks me for registration number to locate a battery for me.
Battery required is for a tipping trailer.

You need tippingtrailerparts4less.com

Shame they don't exist...

On consumables you want to try the Mercedes parts department, they are very competitive in my experience; aftermarket parts sellers like Euro CraParts try and sell the cheapest possible parts made as cheaply as possible to try and tempt punters into saving pennies.

I only ever buy Mercedes parts, even down to wipers, mostly because whenever I've tried ECP and the like, they simply don't sell parts that are as good a quality as the main dealer.

On consumables you want to try the Mercedes parts department, they are very competitive in my experience; aftermarket parts sellers like Euro CraParts try and sell the cheapest possible parts made as cheaply as possible to try and tempt punters into saving pennies.

I only ever buy Mercedes parts, even down to wipers, mostly because whenever I've tried ECP and the like, they simply don't sell parts that are as good a quality as the main dealer.

Thanks.
I'm not sure they would supply this particular battery as the shape is non standard. It is listed on ECP as a leisure battery but I've got nothing to loose trying other sources:thumb:

Why not tell us what battery you need?

You can't mach the Google finding power of dozens of MBclub members searching simultaneously...

+1.

I was recently caught out on a Sunday and went down to EPC for a set of brake pads for my W169. It was a tenner cheaper than MB pricing and being a Sunday I thought I will go ahead with it. I wish I hadn't as the brake pads from EPC did not come with new clips unlike the MB ones. EPC wanted £12 for a set of clips which puts the price of its brake pads the same price or even more expensive than original MB.

Thanks.
I'm not sure they would supply this particular battery as the shape is non standard. It is listed on ECP as a leisure battery but I've got nothing to loose trying other sources:thumb:

I think batteries are very competitive price wise, I remember ECP not being able to match Mercedes price for a W220 battery which is telling.

As another example, Mercedes want £220 for front discs and pads for my W211 E55, the aftermarkets (GSF, ECP etc) are barely cheaper.

No brainer really IMO.

You need tippingtrailerparts4less.com

Shame they don't exist...

My mate is dyslexic and reckons the best place for golf buggy parts is EPC.

Euro Par Carts.

Fixed him up with a new tyre when he had a hole in one.

Why not tell us what battery you need?

You can't mach the Google finding power of dozens of MBclub members searching simultaneously...

Fitted battery is a intAct Start-Power. It has no markings to say which model number or Ah
It measures 351x173x189mm
From intAct web site possible matches are:-
58821 88Ah 353x175x190mm
58827 88Ah 353x175x190mm
60044 100Ah 353x175x190mm

Best I have found so far is at batteriesuk.uk.com at £65.99 for 110Ah, and is a sealed battery (don't know if that's good or bad:dk:)

My charger is rated up to 110Ah ( home charging is necessary as charging from towing vehicle isn't sufficient to keep the battery charged)

Best I have found so far is at batteriesuk.uk.com at £65.99 for 110Ah, and is a sealed battery (don't know if that's good or bad:dk:)
)

ordered!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom