Eurocharged 5.7L Monster Build

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SavMan

Authorised Forum Sponsor
Car
E55K AMG
In the weeks coming our attention will be fixed on the creation of a fully rebuilt M113K engine. The Eurocharged HQ in Houston have been working on several of these recently with power options ranging from 700-800bhp :eek:.
The are several options available including twin turbo or larger supercharger, an MBClub member has decided to press the button on the first UK build. :thumb:

We are still working on the final specification of the build but stage 1 is now under way with the block being prepared to be bored and fitted with forged steel linings & Mahle pistons to turn this

savman%40ec-albums-eurocharged-5-7l-picture8071-20140327-155449.jpg

into this

savman%40ec-albums-eurocharged-5-7l-picture8072-p9230254.jpg

Stage 2 will be for the cams to be custom built and for the heads to be ported and polished with larger valves.

While all this is going on we are working on a number for options for cooling.

SavMan@EC said:
In the weeks coming our attention will be fixed on the creation of a fully rebuilt M113K engine. The Eurocharged HQ in Houston have been working on several of these recently with power options ranging from 700-800bhp :eek:. The are several options available including twin turbo or larger supercharger, an MBClub member has decided to press the button on the first UK build. :thumb: We are still working on the final specification of the build but stage 1 is now under way with the block being prepared to be bored and fitted with forged steel linings & Mahle pistons to turn this into this Stage 2 will be for the cams to be custom built and for the heads to be ported and polished with larger valves. While all this is going on we are working on a number for options for cooling.

Here comes the 200mph+ e class amg! will watch with interest

In the weeks coming our attention will be fixed on the creation of a fully rebuilt M113K engine. The Eurocharged HQ in Houston have been working on several of these recently with power options ranging from 700-800bhp :eek:.
The are several options available including twin turbo or larger supercharger, an MBClub member has decided to press the button on the first UK build. :thumb:

We are still working on the final specification of the build but stage 1 is now under way with the block being prepared to be bored and fitted with forged steel linings & Mahle pistons to turn this

savman%40ec-albums-eurocharged-5-7l-picture8071-20140327-155449.jpg

into this

savman%40ec-albums-eurocharged-5-7l-picture8072-p9230254.jpg

Stage 2 will be for the cams to be custom built and for the heads to be ported and polished with larger valves.

While all this is going on we are working on a number for options for cooling.

Awesome :eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to following this build :thumb:

Awesome if it works out, good luck :thumb:

This will be a great thread Paul - keep the pics coming:thumb:

Great stuff will certainly be an interesting thread and big power figures at the end of it.

Excellent , look forward to seeing the beast being born! :)

Really looking forward to reading how it goes and hopefully seeing it one day!!

Hi Ricky

Yeah it is the one outside our place at the moment.

uhmm, silver E55 ... who needs a engine rebuild... uhmmm ;)

I would do the same if i was in that position

Thx Andy and Paul, it had set my mind wandering to who's car it was, when I read this post, and yes recall your client, really nice guy, enjoyed my brief chat with him, and really looking forward to his car being reborn and reading up on the progress his car makes, and as Alps has just commented, be wishing to perform such things on my own car, unfortunately, my own funds are restricted now, but perhaps another day for me, but there's a few guys bringing their cars on power wise, so its going to be fun seeing them at play, hopefully, a vmax, or trackday, or would someone want to organise a santa day, not my thing personally, but I would as said before come along to play if a good group went from this forum, would be a good day out.:thumb:

All machine work will be UK, still undecided on sleeves favoured option in the US is Darton.

Dave Knight, if so the block in very good hands :)
In the Jap world most use Darton, I've used them a few times with zero problems.
Nice to see a build happening rather than being planned and talked about, can't wait to see the results.

Darton are an awesome sleeve. However I had issues trying to get some for the M113K when I was doing my engine build about a month ago strangely....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom