Eurocharged - The Return to UK 20th July Confirmed!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ACID

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate
Hi Guys,

Jerry from Eurocharged is planning another visit to the UK (July) the last event was a success and many forum members couldn't make it or just wanted to wait for the second round.

MSL has managed to secure extra special pricing on everything. The Plan is to also use a Dyno close to MSL (Banbury) MSL will supply and cover Shipping and import Tax for any parts ordered.

For all this to happen we would need at least 10 cars - I think Vin is also arranging video too.

s5_logo.png
+
mslbanner.png

Services by Model:

C32 / SLK 32 AMG

• Supercharger Pulley + Map £800 Fitted
  • Heat Exchanger £350 supply Fitted £450 (min of 5 people )
  • CM30 Pump £150 Fitted £200
  • X Pipes £350 ( Rear Cats and Resonator removed )
  • TCU Map £300
E55 / CLS 55 AMG / SL55 AMG

• Supercharger Pulley + Map £800 Fitted
  • Tune Only £450
  • Heat Exchanger £350 supply Fitted £450 (min of 5 people )
  • CM30 Pump £150 Fitted £200
  • X Pipes £350 ( Rear Cats and Resonator removed )
  • X Pipe for SL55 £400
  • TCU Map £300
  • Quaife Diffs From £1500 Supply and Fit
  • ASP Idle Pulley Kits £250 Fitted £300 (min of 3 people)
  • Kleemann Manifold £1500 Supply and Fit ( Top Cats also removed )
  • Belt Wrap Kit £350 (supply)
C63 AMG

• Tune + MyGenius £650
  • Tune Only £500
65 AMG

• Tune Only £500
SLS

• Tune Only £600
OTHER ITEMS/SERVICES :

• OBD Diesel Maps @ £199 OBD (only)
  • 82mm Tb kit
  • Kleemann Cams
  • Injectors
If you are interested then please post below

Last edited:
They are good prices. But annoying to have paid top whack the first time around...:mad:

These Prices do not include the Dyno and Jerrys time as this is still in negotiation.
The First time round was not in my hands and for me to get these prices was not easy it took a lot of work.....

Also what I might be able to help you on is a Set of C63 RHD headers which we are working on at the moment at the right price?

Also my car owes me over 50K on mods and car !!! if that's makes you feel any better :)

acid

Last edited:
Agreed, some good prices there, well done on getting this sorted. Will be interested in getting the map fine tuned post getting a few more bits done.

Jules

Agreed, some good prices there, well done on getting this sorted. Will be interested in getting the map fine tuned post getting a few more bits done.

Jules

Hey

This time round it will be a dyno dynamics used for the mapping and jerry will have full access to use it. It's the same he has in Houston.

As I understand the problems at the last dyno used at viezu

Hey

This time round it will be a dyno dynamics used for the mapping and jerry will have full access to use it. It's the same he has in Houston.

As I understand the problems at the last dyno used at viezu

That's good to hear, both on it being a DD dynamometer and that Jerry gets control. At worse I'd just like my map fine tuning, all Jerry could do was flash the map at Viezu with no dyno tuning, from the 2 runs they did it appeared ok, but with no base map to compare against and numbers that didn't correlate it was a bit of a letdown. On a positive note the car is performing well and has now done over 1500 miles since.

That's good to hear, both on it being a DD dynamometer and that Jerry gets control. At worse I'd just like my map fine tuning, all Jerry could do was flash the map at Viezu with no dyno tuning, from the 2 runs they did it appeared ok, but with no base map to compare against and numbers that didn't correlate it was a bit of a letdown. On a positive note the car is performing well and has now done over 1500 miles since.

Good to hear that the car is running spot on

Let make sure we can make the numbers to get jerry over :)

Hey Acid,
Spoke to you mid week regarding bits for the 55, still after the heat exchanger so put me down please and also interested in pulleys and map.

Kind regards Nic

Hey Acid,
Spoke to you mid week regarding bits for the 55, still after the heat exchanger so put me down please and also interested in pulleys and map.

Kind regards Nic

Hey

Glad you joined the forum a lot of nice guys and advise here

1.NicCarley E55. Heat exchanger + pulley and map

Chill Paul.... I'm in Acid.... 2007 ML63 - Tune - subject to dates

1.NicCarley E55. Heat exchanger + pulley and map
2.Baldguy ML63. Tune

Top Whack :dk:

No pleasing some people so glad I bothered.

The prices you got for us were excellent, given the organisation and logistics involved it was amazing they were as low as they were. People also seem to forget that you are a passionate forum member and not one of the Merc Indies that sponsor this site, ie you also have a day job, so to make the 1st EC Visit happen as you did was a great achievement.

Don't think Ghibbet was having a go at you, but in the world of business things move on, fortunately Acid@MSL / Jerry@Eurocharged can now offer even better prices and going forward this can only be a good thing for us owners.....

Jules

Would be interested to hear what the C63 guys think about their tunes.

Excellent prices there Acid, well done for all the hard work and effort look forward to the day!

Paul done a blinding job on the last event, which i think the last event would have had a helping hand in Acids arrangement with Jerry in the pricing.

Top Whack :dk:

No pleasing some people so glad I bothered.

Calm down, Paul. It's natural to feel a tad miffed when purchasing something, only to find it cheaper a short while later. I am, however, still happy with my Eurocharged tune (very happy in fact :D).

hi guys

Spoke to Jerry Today he has advised that he will be able to map others cars aswell like your BMWs and Audi etc...

Thanks

Acid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom