Exterior lighting issue

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave.tam

Car
A250 AMG & W205 C250d Sport with Premium Plus pack
Afternoon all,

I have only had my W205 a couple of weeks, yet the LED in my OSR door handle isn't working. Not sure if it ever was tbh as I only noticed the lights illuminating the exterior handles the other night lol

I have been back to my dealer to get in booked in, but does anyone know if this is a common issues, or am I just unlucky?

Thanks

Yes, common problem. MB are on the third supplier of these LED's. Mine are so intermittent they must think they are indicators. Let us know how you get on, I am waiting until my first service....

Yes, common problem. MB are on the third supplier of these LED's. Mine are so intermittent they must think they are indicators. Let us know how you get on, I am waiting until my first service....

Ditto.

Haha, cheers guys, I'm getting her booked in to get it sorted. I'll let you know what they say.

Not even had the car a month yet lol

I'll get mine fixed under warranty next month with a service, I'm hoping that because it's a warranty issue then I'll be entitled to a courtesy car for free rather than if I was just to get the car serviced on it's own I'd have to pay for it.

I'll get mine fixed under warranty next month with a service, I'm hoping that because it's a warranty issue then I'll be entitled to a courtesy car for free rather than if I was just to get the car serviced on it's own I'd have to pay for it.

Have to pay for a courtesy car for a service?

I thought they offered cars for free?! Just need to wait for a slot when they have a car available.

I've always had a car when my car's been serviced.

Have to pay for a courtesy car for a service?

I thought they offered cars for free?! Just need to wait for a slot when they have a car available.

I've always had a car when my car's been serviced.

As far as I'm aware, different prices for Quick turn around, collect/deliver, drop it off/wait all day or courtesy car.

Oh ok, I pay monthly, so I guess it comes out of 'the pot'

Doubt I'd get a refund at the end of three years, so might as well get my monies worth lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom