F Type Jag S

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ash59fifty-uk

MB Enthusiast
Car
C204 C63, VW Transporter
As above

Surveying part of a large water site today, and one of the managers there had one of these.

After talking about cars he took me out in a blast in it, what a car! Pickup on throttle was nice, kick down nice, the sound of the changing of gears was sublime

It also had a button in the car- I'm guessing to control the flow like one of the Armytrix valve exhaust mods, as he demonstrated. Valves open and it just roars

Lovely car. Still prefer mercedes but it's nice to get chatting to people like that every now and then, and who are kind enough to take you (an absolute stranger) for a spin in their prized motor.

Very nice chap :thumb:

Took a pic of it but will upload later on desktop. Not sure which engine it was but he explained there's three, the highest being the v8? His car had the middle optioned engine out of the three

The "S" is the supercharged V6, it'll have had the twin exhausts in the middle.

The "R" is the 5.0 supercharged V8 (the same as in my XF-R).

The daddy however is the F-Type SVR: [YOUTUBE]CXcWrgTm-qo [/YOUTUBE]

SPX said:
The "S" is the supercharged V6, it'll have had the twin exhausts in the middle. The "R" is the 5.0 supercharged V8 (the same as in my XF-R). The daddy however is the F-Type SVR: <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXcWrgTm-qo ">YouTube Link</a>

I mentioned yours to him he said it must be s beast! Yes double exhaust in the middle, three door abs read awdS on the back.

He got it as sussed approved I've owner. - dealer demonstrator with 25 miles on the clock!

ash59fifty-uk said:
I mentioned yours to him he said it must be s beast! Yes double exhaust in the middle, three door abs read awdS on the back. He got it as sussed approved I've owner. - dealer demonstrator with 25 miles on the clock!

*and
*as an approved used one owner

... I blame my iPhone :eek:

Funny thing is that I think the centre twin exhaust looks right aesthetically.

I too think the twin centre exhausts really suit the look of the car far more than the quad 'zhausts either side.

I thought the F type was designed to be in homage, that had twin centre exhausts too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom