F1 Dents - Mobile Paintless Dent Removal - Highly Recommended

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

markjay

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
2022 Hyundai IONIQ 5 RWD / 2016 Suzuki Vitara AWD
Mobile Paintless Dent Removal - North London & Herts

Thanks Jake for a great job!!! :thumb:

Jake.jpg

Car looks like new :cool:

Some of these guys are true perfectionists and VERY good at what they do. It's just a matter of finding the right guy.

Some of these guys are true perfectionists and VERY good at what they do. It's just a matter of finding the right guy.

I would call him 'Magician'... the dent just disappears before your eyes. You have to see it to believe it.

How much did this set you back out of interest?

glad he did a good job!!!! :)

Edit

Last edited:
Right-hand side - Before photo:

Attachments

• Before1.jpg
    Before1.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 144
After:

Attachments

• After1.jpg
    After1.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 116
The above (right-hand side) is the dent that Jake was working on when I took his photo.

The chipping of the paint is still evident in the 'After' photo, but the metal is 100% back to its original position - no dent :)

The chipped bit was later touched-up with original Magnetite Black 183 touch-up paint and can now only be seen on very close inspection :thumb:

The lower part of the 'Before' photo will show just how visible the dent was beforehand even from afar.

Last edited:
On the left-hand side, there was no paint damage, only dent, so there is nothing to show... the 'After' photo does not reveal anything, not even on close inspection. There's just no way of telling the dent was ever there.

How much did the guy charge?

You changed your car then - I don't recall seeing a post on it. Did you post up the change?

What happened with your old car?

So many questions, so little time.

nice, would be nice to know how much was charged, as I've got a few little dings I want to get rid of as well :)

This guy is a genius!

My CLK's passenger door was opened onto a post leaving it bent inwards... god knows how but he fixed it. It's witchcraft.

Well his web site is at the top of the page give him a call and see how much he charges,as posters have said finding a good dent man is difficult at best very hit and miss,our local one is terrible,I see his handiwork all around here on old peoples cars,

Anyone around Northamptonshire I found an excellent local chap who did my CLK and will be doing the E soon.
PM if you want info :thumb:

Attachments

• Dent repair.jpg
    Dent repair.jpg
    765 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom