Facelift C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fordgt40

Car
C63 AMG estate
I’ve got a build date of 25th Jan. delivery 19th Feb. for my C63S, rumour has it the the facelift is due early this year, I think I might just miss out which will be a shame.

Yes sounds like facelifts are due soon.

Hopefully they will have the E style dash like the rest of the models are going

I'm looking at a new C63 nad I asked the salesman about the facelift , and in particular the dash. He's asked some questions and confirmed that the launch will be at Geneva in March and there will be "no change to the dash at all". Well that's not surprising as he's trying to sell me a current car they have in stock. I'm keeping cash in pocket until March and if the the new E Class wide screen dash is available I'll be ordering a car, probably from another dealer unless this guy comes up with a stunning deal.

I'm looking at a new C63 nad I asked the salesman about the facelift , and in particular the dash. He's asked some questions and confirmed that the launch will be at Geneva in March and there will be "no change to the dash at all". Well that's not surprising as he's trying to sell me a current car they have in stock. I'm keeping cash in pocket until March and if the the new E Class wide screen dash is available I'll be ordering a car, probably from another dealer unless this guy comes up with a stunning deal.

I see the new a class is getting e class dash so hopefully new c class will do too

Everything I'd seen on car news sites was indicating the widescreen would be an option on lower models and possibly standard on the likes of C43 and C63. With the launch so close its worth waiting.

Everything I'd seen on car news sites was indicating the widescreen would be an option on lower models and possibly standard on the likes of C43 and C63. With the launch so close its worth waiting.

Agreed

To be fair to dealers they are often the last to know about new car launches or spec changes.

Virtual cockpit dash and 10.4" widescreen to enable MBAUX applications. Order books likely to open in Jume for MY2019.

Wait for it. It will be worth it.

Virtual cockpit dash and 10.4" widescreen to enable MBAUX applications. Order books likely to open in Jume for MY2019.

I’m going to stick with my order, it was ordered 2nd September for delivery end of November/December, it’s now going to be 1st March so 18 plate, one reason for staying with the deal is that the dealer is maintaining the trade in price on my C63 plus handling it’s now due service.

Indeed love mine although I’ve not had a chance to play with it loads!

There are various links to spy photos of the facelifted C class via the link below, not conclusive as to what the interior changes will be.

2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Facelift Shows Interior For The First Time

Not sure about the cheese grater lower front grill but this may not be intended for production.

Changing the dash to the E/A class type would be nice but that seems quite a radical change for a face lift.

Agreed

To be fair to dealers they are often the last to know about new car launches or spec changes.

I'd asked the guy specifically about the dash and he said he'd contacted the guy at MBUK responsible for the launch of the new model ad he confirmed new bumpers , new Diesel engine "but no changes to the dash" I hope he's wrong because the Latest E Class wrap around dash and widescreen display is fantastic.

This dash is likely to feature in the facelift CFcell.jpg

try searching walkoART on YouTube, plenty of the facelift C Class and everything else Mercedes are planning

d3f456c8f829df4b89d76169848d7178.jpg

No widescreen. We got a look at the dash of the facelift C on the GLC F Cell, which is in the pic above. It gets NTG 5.5 from the E Class and a digital instrument cluster.

The facelift saloon and estate are out at Geneva in March and the Coupe/Cab a short time later. I’ll be driving the new model in Ibiza in the 9th of April, but that’ll just be saloon and estate.

If your local salesman is useless, feel free to pop me a pm of you have any questions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where? There’s been nothing to indicate that it’s getting widescreen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive looked at EPC (parts catalogue) Jan 2018 (current) version, and it shows a new COMAND within the MY2018 year when code 154 is added. 154 is the conversion of COMAND supplier from Melco to Panasonic, and i'm pretty sure that is NTG5.5
NTG5.5 gives you CarPlay. Parts catalogue doesn't actually show a display change or a cluster change in the middle of MY2018, but it maybe that it is not up-to-date yet - but i would expect a wide screen display with NTG5.5 as that is what is in the W213 E class.

(edit: I don't mean a dashboard like the E class, I mean the aspect ratio of the COMAND display screen changes to be different so the screen looks wider, which is in fact as your photo shows - there is no evidence of the dashboard itself changing in EPC)

R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom