FACELIFT W205 in 2017?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 ESTATE
mercedes-c-class-facelift-001.jpg

Updates for Mercedes C-Class on the way in 2017 | Auto Express

Somehow looks better than the existing saloon, I went for the 2016 model estate as it is much better looking than the current saloon version, this facelift one though is a looker

More of a nip and tuck for full LED headlights than a full on facelift

Somehow looks better than the existing saloon, I went for the 2016 model estate as it is much better looking than the current saloon version, this facelift one though is a looker

Based on modified lights and bumper???

Will they get rid of the ridiculous stuck-on iPad thing though?

According to that article there will be interior changes possibly similar to the new E CLASS
dash
15c1295_67.jpg

Williamwoo said:
Will they get rid of the ridiculous stuck-on iPad thing though?

I agree with you on that,it looks like a last minute thought after designing the car they realised they hadn't included a display screen and just stuck on an iPad

As someone who has the 'stuck on iPad' I haven't had any issues with it. It is quite stylish really. That said the e class dash looks classy.

Looks like it came out of a jelly mould.

Can't really say that it is a thing of beauty :eek:

As someone who has the 'stuck on iPad' I haven't had any issues with it. It is quite stylish really. That said the e class dash looks classy.

Can't help but agree, stuck on iPad works for me. Also like new e class dash:bannana:

I don't mind the stuck on iPad.

COMAND sat Nav is my main niggle with the car.
- weird instructions,
- instructions too late, sometimes have already turned
- cannot rely on audio only
- graphical interface needs two screens to communicate (inefficient use of large screen)
- pet hate, it doesn't always read out the street name

I'm another one that like the ipad style screen. It's something a little different, who says all cars have to have in built screens anyhow. Good on Merc designers for trying something a little different.

Ant.

I've yet to see an owner of a Merc with an iPad style screen moan about them. It's the non-owners who dislike them.

KillerHERTZ said:
I've yet to see an owner of a Merc with an iPad style screen moan about them. It's the non-owners who dislike them.

I had one as a courtesy whilst mine was in for service last year, does look odd but after a few minutes it 'works'.

My only gripe with it as an owner would be it's so tempting to grab hold of to lean and reach something, was so paranoid I'd snap it off!

I don't mind the stuck on iPad.

COMAND sat Nav is my main niggle with the car.
- weird instructions,

My particular favourite is: "turn right..." cue panic application of brakes, indicator on and turn started... "in three hundred yards."

Why it doesn't say it the other way around I'll never understand.

Happytalk73 said:
Memories of your youth Ash? :D

Still get that problem to this day, they get a bit too happy as Larry on there! :devil:

But she does have a soothing voice. Well my stuck on Ipad does anyway.

I'm going to be using mine to do a 3k mile road trip around Europe in 2 weeks time. Hoping it works better on the continent than it does over here. Got a 6 year old TomTom though if all fails. I do find it has decent POI with hotel numbers and stuff which is pretty handy.

Fingers crossed we get rid of the tablet look. Its horrendous.

Something similar to the E class would be perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom