Family Day MB World Brooklands 19th July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wobbly

MB Enthusiast
Car
2018 GLC 220d AMG line Premium + 1989 500SL Now sold, replaced with 2007 Aston Martin DB9
Is anyone going to the Mercedes Benz Clubs, National and Family day at Mercedes Benz World, on Sunday 19th July ?

I am :)...went last year as well....some fantastic classics will be there for sure.

Great day out and you get a chance to go around their test track in your own car.

Last edited:
I know its a great day out, that why I asked if anyone else is going. :)

Last year driving around Brooklands track with my six year old godson.
DSC00354.jpg

If you are a member of the Official club it is £10 per car. This allows you to park inside with ther rest of your models and you get to join in on the events.

But to be honest from what I saw last year, loads of people were parking in the normal car park which is free and were simply walking in.

Yes thats right, you could just park in the main car park, and visit the event. Or you could join the Mercedes Benz club, pay your tenner, and get to drive around the test track, and join in the other events, like the driving skill test, which last year it was in a new SL.

Great....more the merrier :)

What club ?

Anyone else heading to this on Sunday ?

It really is a very good day out if you love looking around Mercs of all ages. You really get some stunning vehicles down there.

Highly recommended !!!

Now going to Wales this weekend so wont make it after all. Have a ticket if anyone wants it?
PM me or leave a message here.:eek:

I would love to be there but, i am doing a 50km bike ride for the NSPCC on Sunday ! Hope all who go have a great day, regards Damian. :)

I will be there. If you can bring your car onto the test track (I am a member) then brilliant - would be nice to see a C140 sideways :)

Der Panzer, it ein driften mein gott!

So is anyone else going this Sunday.

I will be there in the V12......

Does anyone know what time this event is running till?

I'm currently at work but if I'm finished early enough I'll try and pop down on the way home.

Will

Hello, hope everyone had a good day !! I am now recovering from my 50km charity bike ride :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom