FAO: Gollom - RE BenzedUp

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tom Newton

Car
190d + C43 AMG
Sorry guys, cannot post in the thread in the forsale section but thought id best let Gollom know.

Re: Joe and the C320, I have paid a £500 deposit last week on it and hoping to collect this week at some point.

Cannot wait either :cool:

Looks like a real bargain. If I didn't already have a C320 I would have snapped it up :)

That must be why he did not reply to me. Ah well

Hope you enjoy it - looks a nice car. My hesitation was what the mods would do to my insurance, hence the questions.

Thanks for letting me know :thumb:

Looks like a real bargain. If I didn't already have a C320 I would have snapped it up :)

Thanks mate, think it was, was really impressed with the car and Joe is a top guy aswell.

That must be why he did not reply to me. Ah well

Hope you enjoy it - looks a nice car. My hesitation was what the mods would do to my insurance, hence the questions.

Thanks for letting me know :thumb:

No worrys, Yeah i was alittle worried about that also, i spoke to admiral over the weekend and they say if they are genuine Mercedes parts there is no extra cost (other than a £13.99 admin fee) but they still wanted me to tell them so they are noted my insurance. Its only the aftermarket stuff that increases the price.

Benzed up hasn't been on here for a while, but he does look after his car. I am sure its a nice one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom