FAO. Steve B

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

R2D2

MB Enthusiast
Car
C350
Your car, is in my opinion, utterly gorgeous! It is my dream car - thanks for posting your gallery:bannana:

Last edited:
I like the "Muriel" on the back wall of the garage, found that an interesting touch.

Anyway, you've got of a lot of money's worth of car there, so spend a bit of money and tidy up your scruffy drive:devil:;)

I like the "Muriel" on the back wall of the garage, found that an interesting touch.

Anyway, you've got of a lot of money's worth of car there, so spend a bit of money and tidy up your scruffy drive:devil:;)

I laughed out loud at that last comment, and I agree with you, but it's work in progress....transformation will happen in next 6 weeks so I'll post an update on completion :cool:

The photo on the wall isn't of my car, albeit the same model and colour though different year, but you can have anything you want once you know the dimensions of the wall...here, have a play

http://astonmartinheritagetrust.myfotowall.com/myfotowall.php

Steve

I find the Astons colour v. similar to BMWs estoril blue.

Funny you should say that :D

Previous to the AM I had 4 years of ownership with this

IMG_0100adesk1.jpg

I thought the same about the Estoril Blue.

I really like the Aston Martin Racing Green although i generally dislike green cars.

This is my dream car....never mind Veyrons or Ferraris...one of these will do it for me. Although it will be an absolute money pit.

pp2.jpg

Last edited:
Also quite similar to Porsche's Maritime Blue

maritimeblue_C2.jpg

The Aston looks very nice indeed :rock:

Comes to £600 ish for my garage wall - need to sort an Aston though !! I nearly got a V8 2 years ago but the dealer is 45 miles away and its a long trip if i have to go a few times a month as things go wrong etc. I asked them if they would collect it for the first 6 months warranty work but they (Stratstone) wouldnt which made me think they knew I would be having lots of niggles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom