Farecla G3 Professional Scratch Remover

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AMGeed

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
W210 E280 x2, w211 E55, W212 E63 biturbo, S204 C180K
I bought this product last year but have just got around to needing it. Brushing off the frozen snow on Sunday I managed to put a small scratch in the clearcoat just above the door handle.

I washed the car today to remove the road salt and filth and decided to use this scratch remover to see if its as good as it claims.
I wish I'd taken before and after photos because a couple of minutes rubbing this compoubd across the scratch has completely removed it. Nothing, not a sign. I'm well impressed although realise other products can do the job, but if you are wondering, yes it will remove slight scratches.20180321_164130.jpg

Yes Farecla is outstanding, on Daves recommendation a while ago I bought some.

Before:
1_B9_F3354-12_DB-43_EA-8_E25-0337_EC5_E1640.jpg

After:

07_E7_E0_D7-8149-4527-82_CB-7327_F0_FE1_E8_F.jpg

Cheers
Abs

We retail this all the G3 products, The Superwax Resin is also very good

61wA%2BMWyUoL._SY355_.jpg

Easy to use, doesn't leave any white dust which is also helpful when using a machine polisher.

I've used G3 for years and seen it used in most places in the trade. It is a brilliant product, just needs to be used carefully (and properly) to avoid burning through

We used one type of Faracla for acrylic windows in brand new caravans comes in a white tube .Git two in my boot now from my old place of work .The caravan windows some times get a scratched on delivery , through going to close to the bushes on the side of the road . It worked well at removing the scratch . .Fracla as been going for a long long time in car body prep ,and paint finishing .

Has anyone used this on metal kick plates to remove the inevitable scratches from heels?

D

Glen hard to say, dont know what the kick plates are finished off with
Most are brushed and polished aluminium and a coat of peal off plastic from new.
I would say no good for that job .Replacments the way to go if they are to bad .

It's for a R231, so I would guess aluminium. They are not terribly bad, but it would be good to have them looking better than they are!

D

I've used Farecla products for years, worth every penny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom