Fatal accident on M4, 2am Saturday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OMG . .I am so sorry mate.
No words can express the difficult time you, and mostly his family must be feeling.

Lets hope justice is served, but wont bring back a life.
I live near that area and I lost a dear friend on a motorbike accident a few years ago. Still think about that often. .

Rob :(

As a biker, I am truly sorry to read this. Condolences to you and all his other friends and family.

Best wishes,

crazy to get behind the wheels when drunk hope the lock them up and throw away the key he will be out in 5 years what a pity. he will be hunted all his miserable life

crazy to get behind the wheels when drunk hope the lock them up and throw away the key he will be out in 5 years what a pity. he will be hunted all his miserable life

BBC website says the driver was a 25-year-old woman, who was arrested at the scene and has now been released on bail.

May I offer my condolences, Sp!ke.

OMG. I am so sorry to hear this.
Words can't express the difficult time you, and mostly his family must be going through.
Jane and my thoughts are with you.
Take care

My deepest condolances Spike. Poor Guy.......that is always one of my main concerns when on my bike, getting rear ended by sombody on the phone, or not concentrating or drunk!

How very very sad. My condolences.

I'm guessing that he was going pretty slowly (probably 55-60mph) given that he was on a little 125cc bike and on the motorway. Must have been a hell of a shunt.

Not exactly sure of the detail yet but the driver fled the scene and was apprehended later allegedly. Female driver...

Very sorry to hear about this Spike,please accept my condolences

I'm guessing that he was going pretty slowly (probably 55-60mph) given that he was on a little 125cc bike and on the motorway. Must have been a hell of a shunt.

Not exactly sure of the detail yet but the driver fled the scene and was apprehended later allegedly. Female driver...

I hope they lock her up and throw away the key. :crazy:

Sp!ke-Very sorry to hear of your news. The sooner they reduce the drink drive limit the better. Let's face it-Is there a NEED to have a drink before driving? NO! That said, it still won't stop the idiots! My thoughts are with you.

Sobering stats!

Sadly yet another motorcycle rider life lost. The statistics make sobering reading. Motorcyclists are 16 times more likely to be killed or seriously injured than car drivers or passengers and although they make up 1% of the road population they suffer 14% of total death or serious injury on Britain's roads. Many of these accidents are not the biker's fault but they are dreadfully exposed to injury in comparison to anyone surrounded by even the crudest of vehicle body shells. Motor cyclists put themselves at risk every time they venture on to our crowded roads now with an increasing number of socially irresponsible drivers out there. My sincere condolences on the loss of your friend.

Yes , I too am very sorry to read this .

The penalty for drink driving is still not a sufficient deterrent to stop people doing it .

At the very least , they should be banned from the roads PERMANENTLY , in addition to a substantial jail sentence .

For those who cause death by drunk or dangerous driving , perhaps a more draconian punishment such as chopping off their right (accelerator) foot would be fitting , as well as less costly to the taxpayer than a jail sentence - it would be a constant reminder to them of the life they took away as well as a permanent impediment to their ever driving again .

Punishment will never bring back a loved one , but a meaningful and appropriate punishment might bring a sense of justice along with closure to bereaved loved ones , as well as perhaps deterring a few others from doing the same thing .

My condolences, a friend of mine heads up Wiltshire Traffic and will probably be dealing with that.

sorry to hear that ,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom