Fathers Day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

englishdas

Car
57 E200 Kompressor
Happy fathers day. Question, what did you all get? Anything car related? Merc related?

I got a card coloured in by my 2 year old who told me "happy birthday daddy" cos shes not sure what else cards can be for. Good enough for me, folks.

Happy fathers day. Question, what did you all get? Anything car related? Merc related?

I got a card coloured in by my 2 year old who told me "happy birthday daddy" cos shes not sure what else cards can be for. Good enough for me, folks.

We tend not to make much of these new fangled ''days'' in our family.....other than.....I have been presented with the same Snoopy Father's Day card for the past 30yrs.ish. It is now, appropriately, very ''dog eared''.

Mic

Merc Enthusiast, Top Gear, and a very nice Airfix kit ;)

Plus a cake and a card.

A polo shirt from Next. Very nice. :)

I bet Fathers Day is pretty confusing in the Kerry Katona and Jordan households. :D

Not a great fan of fathers day. It's like all of those type of "days".

Just split from Emma today so not the best day.....

I got a home-made card and a giant Toblerone :)

Then BTB jr (3.5 yrs) and I went for a run in the SL

Fathersday1.jpg

Fathersday2.jpg

I got TG Magazine and a giant Toblerone...from my wife. Still waiting for the kids to get their act together.

Edit: Kids got me a card, a B&Q voucher and a giant bar of Galaxy.

Last edited:
I got a home-made card and a giant Toblerone :)

Then BTB jr (3.5 yrs) and I went for a run in the SL

Fathersday1.jpg

Fathersday2.jpg

I hope that you have that airbag turned off!!:p

Well, to tell you the truth I'm in pieces.

To leave Ruby was so difficult.

I am going to do some retail therapy then going for a pint.

Sorry to hear you have split up Olly. As you say not the best day.

Off up to visit my Dad's plot in the graveyard soon. His headstone will get a wash and polish. We will have a "natter" Then I shall raise a glass to him.

From the next generations I got loads. It far out weighs the pain. I look back but I must not stare.

Whilst I'm enjoying my 3rd Father's Day, I've also been aware that it can be very difficult for others who have lost their Dads, so thoughts are with you. Also, BlackC55, sorry to hear your news - I don't know you, but am sure it's a very distressing and painful time. Good luck for the coming days, weeks and months.

Got a Giant Toblerone, six custom made cup cakes, two Arthur DVD's, Depeche Mode Remix CD's, "Super Dad" pyjamas and a long lie-in!

Going to see my very poorly Dad now, which kind of takes the shine off it all. :(

..Just split from Emma today so not the best day.....

Sorry to hear that Olly. If it's of any consolation, from my experience things always tend to work out for the best eventually, one way or another.

Well, to tell you the truth I'm in pieces.

To leave Ruby was so difficult.

I am going to do some retail therapy then going for a pint.

Sorry to hear the news Olly. Leave the car keys at home and have a skinful is my advice.

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we're all here if you need to talk.

Chin up,

Gaz

My kids (20 / 16) asked me what I wanted so I asked them to book me a meal for Carol and I.

Now have a voucher for an Indian meal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom