Feeling clever?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AMGeed

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
W210 E280 x2, w211 E55, W212 E63 biturbo, S204 C180K
I tried this earlier and got a score of 131.6
No idea how that compares but I found toward the end it got pretty difficult.
I allowed myself 10 minutes to complete the 40 questions.

Take a screen shot of your score as it seems you have to pay for a breakdown of how you fared.

https://iq-research.info/en/

131.2, but I gave up after question 22 lol

I have a feeling this is to suck you in to buy something.

iq_zpsopfieeim.jpg

Did you complete all the questions?

The fact it asks to link to your FB profile is defo a bit dodge...

Oh I'm sure its done to get info for later advertising/spam. I did the quiz and left the building quickly:D

Then it can't be legit as I skipped the last 18 questions and we got the same score.

The IQ Scores test is free and a real thing, it takes age into consideration, as it should, and at least my score was only one point off of the "proper" one(s) ... Oh, and no decimal point in IQ score nonsense.

165. Does not look serious though? 90% of the questions weren't too difficult. The score seems to be decided by the difficult 10%? Besides, I am not that clever.... :D

Not having a time limit also does not sound right. But it was good fun.... thanks.

I didn't do the last 18 questions, I skipped them using the "skip this question" option and I still got 131.2

And it doesn't know my age

Am I missing something? The certificate on the right has "Certificate Example" above it and people are posting the same, exact result of 131.2

You need to do the FB thing to get the actual result which is where I bailed....I estimate about -131.2 for me though.

Think the OP said he got 131.6 though

Also mj got 165

Think the OP said he got 131.6 though

Also mj got 165

The score appears in orange after you complete all questions:

20160606_101951_800x353.jpg

Said that, I Don't actually have an IQ of 165... :D ... I thought that only a handful of questions would pose a challenge to the average person, and some of those I just guessed anyway (40 questions is tiresome...), so highly unlikely that the test or my score have any validity.

Also it 'measures' just one type of 'skill' - visual/logical reasoning - a real IQ test comprises of different types of questions measuring different skills, including verbal, numerical, etc..

Perhaps this is indeed a sample of a prototype test from 1945 - if so, then things have moved on since....

So in short - good fun, but not serious....

I got 250% but my maths stinks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom