Ferrari options

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mainly for carbon fibre bits. I don't even like it... I think I'd be happy with the base model.

Mainly for carbon fibre bits. I don't even like it... I think I'd be happy with the base model.

Agreed Mike. Base model then spend the options budget on a C63s estate for the family stuff. :bannana:

These are just that "standard" options also.

What really starts to blow the budget is the "Tailor Made" program. You fly to Maranello and configure exactly what you want, pretty much anything you require and they'll make it. Then they build it, then once it's delivered they tell you how much it will all cost.

These can be £30K + paint options, £30K + leather trim options.

Google Ian Poulter's Tailor Made FF and glory in the bespoke tartan trim.

Or the FF Yachting, which has a teak lined boot and maritime trim theme. Lovely.

Last edited:
Sounds like you've looked into it Alan?

Or the FF Yachting, which has a teak lined boot and maritime trim theme. Lovely.

That sounds awful. :fail

Every time I see the word teak it reminds me of Mum & Dad's Argos sideboard. :crazy:

I think on the 360 stradale, if you wanted the roof stripes - about 20mm wide, front to back it came in at about 3 and a half grand.

I'd have done it myself with some insulating tape for a fraction of that.

Cheers,

Gaz

Sounds like you've looked into it Alan?

I have, just out of curiosity.

I'd like an FF but there are only 200 registered in the UK and only about 10% of them are for sale at any one time. Of that 10% most of them are high mile or funky colour schemes and they seem to be quite expensive (relative to cost new) for their current mileage/age/colour schemes. They seem to sell by word of mouth before they ever reach open market. Those that do reach open market are there for a reason.

I went to look at one last November, this one:- https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/ferrari/ff/ferrari-ff--2013-13/6385781

It's still the same price 9 months later. I offered £155K and they weren't interested. So I'll sit wait and see what happens to the market as the new Lusso rolls out in the UK, which was delayed a little.

I tried to find out how much a new GTC4Lusso would be, which sounds like a straightforward exercise, but there's no such thing as a price list. So all I know is it's £230K base price plus whatever you add to it, but there are no option prices published for the options. Plus it's currently a 2 year wait for delivery in the UK.

In mainland Europe you can get a discount on a new Lusso, but the UK is an anomaly due to our RHD configuration. You only have to look at the price of LHD F12 Berlinetta's advertised in the UK to see this in reality. They are advertised here at over list for a RHD 12-18 month old car. In Europe they are depreciating.

Last edited:
Hi,
Out of interest, how much less are LHD super cars worth in the UK - compared with an equivalent RHD car?
Cheers
Steve

Hi,
Out of interest, how much less are LHD super cars worth in the UK - compared with an equivalent RHD car?
Cheers
Steve

It's car dependent, however the F12's I've been looking at are circa £180K for LHD. The same spec/age RHD will be £230K+ some still over list at 12-18 months old.

A 991 GT3 RS are similar numbers to the F12 LHD/RHD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom