Fiat 599 GTO - Maff, care to comment?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gridlock

MB Enthusiast
Car
C43 AMG
PistonHeads Headlines (Leaked specs, price list and the below 'photo')

599%20GTO-L.jpg

Detuned FXX engine? Yes please... :ban:

Absolutely - but then GTO moniker implies a certain heritage that the Corvette kinda-sorta shares?

First thing I thought (bearing in mind what Maff says about his current 599) was, "not mental enough".

Uptuned FXX engine and more vents please :thumb:

Something tells me one of this might be making an appearance on the forum at some point soon.:thumb:

It's being launched next week, I saw the finished car last month when Ferrari gave all GTO customers a detailed presentation, including watching a few laps of the car round Ferrari's test track and its something else.

A few people have mentioned about it using the 'GTO' name and that it wont be good enough to wear that badge, but its much much more than just a body kit with a bigger engine and a little less weight.

Only 599 are being made and ~100 or so coming to the UK over a two year period, all of which are already sold.

One to you ? ;)

Ah !!! :doh:

I did wonder whether you had visited Maranello, the French site above seemed to be saying that "the usual suspects" had been to see the car recently.

Can I put a tenner on one of them being ginger, and married to a golf pro? :D

Resale Red or sometihng a bit different, for you? Or is it all a bit hush hush on pain of being exiled from Fiorano?

Only 599 are being made and ~100 or so coming to the UK over a two year period, all of which are already sold.

Ah! Missed it. I'd have had one off them..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom