Final proof.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:doh: I think that you just have to be grateful they congregate in one place to have their 'discussions'..... and I speak as one of them..that's female rather than a 'mumsnet' person...

cant get any sprogs in my car for a start...

If you're on Facebook , you can join the group mentioned in the mumsnet thing and have a proper laugh !

For example ...

Q. What about Komodo Dragons? Are they agents of Satan too?

A. Since so many seem to be confused and we are over run with Satanists today, let me make this clear and share a thought from another posting. Show us a dinosaur bone still made from bone. You can't because they are all made of rock. You claim bone turns to rock but that it takes millions of years, well since nothing has existed for that long but God, that is impossible. Check mate Satanists.

Brilliant :D

Last edited:
Hahaha :D

'Incidentally, is there going to be a dvd of Christians against Dinosaurs? That should be pretty entertaining, they didn't do very well last time against the lions and they're not even 60 feet tall. I expect it will be one of those really short movies they put on between adverts on flights from Saudi to Dubai'

actually laughed out loud!....can i ask why you were reading these?

Go on then who will be the first to own up to using this Veet for men?:bannana:

Tony.

Why do I get the feeling that you want carat to own up first just so you can? :D

This is an oldie, but an internet classic:

The Picolax Thread

I defy you to read it without crying with laughter...

Last edited:
I laughed so much I nearly cried! :D:D:D

When you are first pointed at this link, it is an hour of your life you won't get back but crikey you laugh so hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom