Finger lickin' chicken

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Let me see, a few pence worth of ingredients for a chicken vindaloo or borrow £1800 to create a one legged chicken.....
What's to think about ?

Maybe she ate the leg that came off because she cant eat a good chicken like that all at once.

Let me see, a few pence worth of ingredients for a chicken vindaloo or borrow £1800 to create a one legged chicken.....
What's to think about ?

Maybe she ate the leg that came off because she cant eat a good chicken like that all at once.

Well like turkey, chicken is not for life, just for Christmas. Oh and maybe Easter with cranberry sauce.....

I hope she doesn't view this forum, might upset her and put her chicken into a bout of depression :D :D :devil: :devil:

Well like turkey, chicken is not for life, just for Christmas. Oh and maybe Easter with cranberry sauce.....

I hope she doesn't view this forum, might upset her and put her chicken into a bout of depression :D :D :devil: :devil:

I seriously doubt whether anyone who spends that kind of money on a chicken would drive a Mercedes.
I cant quite see it myself. :D :D :eek: :eek:

She probably drives a Rover 100 Kensington with sports mud flaps and stereo radio/cassette unit. :rolleyes:

I'd have just shot the thing:devil:

Next, people will be telling me my wireless mouse gets depressed when the batteries are nearly flat:rolleyes:

Next, people will be telling me my wireless mouse gets depressed when the batteries are nearly flat:rolleyes:

You mean you didn't know.:eek:

I have spent a large fortune in vets fees over the years for our menagerie. Not covering the cost is not an option where something can be done. The fact it's a chicken is irrelevant. The owner clearly adores it and all credit to her:rock: .

Yeah , i agree .... a much loved family pet is worth anything really ...

My boss Rod , just last year found his cat after it had been attacked by a mink ( bloody do gooders letting them loose :mad: ) ...

It lost a leg , it's tail , an eye and had over a hundred puncture wounds :eek: ..... didn't matter , Rod paid for it to be sorted out , cost him about £2k (didn't have insurance) ...

About 6 months later after it had recuperated and healed , it was ready to go outside again , which it did ..... never to be seen again ...

Whether it was a fox that took it or another mink , we'll never know , but Rod said that the extra time they had together was worth it.

Beleive it or not, i spoke to a fish vet not long ago about getting Mr Fishy's ( my old pet goldfish ) tumour on his eye removed ...

Well speaking of lickin' and chicken...a take out I visited in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia *L*

CGCollegeOct02_099.jpg

LOL! Good ol' southern fried chicken - eastern Canada style! Got me a shirt from there too with their logo plastered across the front. :D

Ha Ha !!!

Quality :D

Let me see £1800 on a chicken......................stuff that.!!

or even "wing" nuts...

so thats "clucking wing nuts"

isn't this humour a little bit juvhenile?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom