Finished (Ready for the new season)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

R2D2

MB Enthusiast
Car
C350
Well it was a sunny day and so I did it all again using AG products and I also put my summer wheels on :)
PS. No machines were used, just elbow grease!

Reflections :)

reflection1_zps8471b02d.jpg

Reflection3_zps788e1738.jpg

Reflection4_zpsa107b28a.jpg

Reflection2_zps523b4e02.jpg

Side shot

Side1_zps3f861394.jpg

Rear

rear2_zps33c8ce2d.jpg

Rear1_zpsef5f9c60.jpg

Summer wheels

Wheel1_zps81ae5440.jpg

Threequarters_zps7da2e23a.jpg

Engine Bay

Engine1_zpsb165cdf1.jpg

New Garage layout :)

Newgaragelayout2_zps6e873bf6.jpg

Newgaragelayout_zps5c0793e5.jpg

Last edited:
I must get my paintwork sparkling this year - it was almost winter before I got the car.

It shines with just a Megs Gold Class wash, so I'm expecting big things.

Very impressive, that garage is far to tidy too, can't even get a car in mine

Thanks Guys! I think I ought to stop now, while I still have paint on the car:)

Looks stunning , very inspiring.

Not convinced that we have had winter yet, so going to keep the winters on the Boxster a little longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great,I love the sponge on the wall.already got the grip fill out ready to soften a wall.:thumb:

Looks stunning Greg, very inspiring.

Not convinced that we have had winter yet, so going to keep the winters on the Boxster a little longer.
I hope I'm right about the snow because my car if dreadful in snow with summer tyres on!
Looks great,I love the sponge on the wall.already got the grip fill out ready to soften a wall.:thumb:
That sponge has saved many a tear!

Hi
Not sure you have reached a satisfactory level of detailing yet so suggest I bring your polisher back along with my SLK. You can then practice on something different and I will check your progress. Happy to do this at no cost you of course!

Let me know?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
Not sure you have reached a satisfactory level of detailing yet so suggest I bring your polisher back along with my SLK. You can then practice on something different and I will check your progress. Happy to do this at no cost you of course!

Let me know?

Tomorrow morning?

Last edited:
Need to check with Social Secretary but could well be a date!

Does 2 cars constitute a GTG? Fine by me. I will bring hobnobs then!

9am OK? 2 plus any MB owners passing by...

Love the prestine finish R2D2 , most of my gear is AG, question; have you used a sealer on top? or was that just a final wax coat?

9am OK? 2 plus any MB owners passing by...

Fantastic! Never had anyone actually volunteer to wash and wax my ruddy great van before! It takes ages to do so 9am start would give you plenty of time.:fail:D

Love the prestine finish R2D2 , most of my gear is AG, question; have you used a sealer on top? or was that just a final wax coat?

This car has had literally dozens of coats of wax, polishes, glossers, G tech C1 and C1.5. The current top coat is Super Resin but only because I ran out of time to put yet another coat of Gloss Protection:)

Fantastic! Never had anyone actually volunteer to wash and wax my ruddy great van before! It takes ages to do so 9am start would give you plenty of time.:fail:D

Mike, don't tell him where I live!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom