Flaming Yellow Phobia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 ESTATE
_93952804_swns_yellow_car_06.jpg

The eighty four year old owner of this Flaming Yellow Corsa had his car vandalised because it was spoiling the look of the village for tourists! Too right ---time to return to the good old days when the roads were ankle deep in Horse-****.
Little Britain indeed.:(
Notorious yellow car vandalised in Bibury - BBC News

Good grief that's appalling!

I didn't realise they were available in such a hideous colour :D

Last edited:
This was mentioned on a photo forum I use, whilst it is annoying to have something modern in what could be a picturesque old scene, that sort of behaviour is totally out of order. Take up painting then you can just leave the car out :)

I'd sell it, buy a rusty Austin Allegro or Morris Ital and paint it lime green using a turk's head brush. I'd Keep the peeling brown vinyl roof, of course. That'd sort the beggars out.

...I didn't realise they were available in such a hideous colour :D
Not so very different from this
de5e01c31351a4435dd592fad9a1eb9d.jpg

I'd sell it, buy a rusty Austin Allegro or Morris Ital and paint it lime green using a turk's head brush...
Coincidentally, that's one of the colours this gent is considering for his replacement car.

It'd still be hit though.

I'm rather partial to bright colours myself, but only on the right car. One of my previous Lotus was a very bright orange that tended to polarise opinion somewhat, but at least there should be no excuse for other drivers not seeing you. :)
Must admit, if I was this chap, I'd be absolutely fuming if somebody did that to my car. I wonder if he's considered fitting a discrete camera to try and identify any future culprits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom