Foaming lance & shampoo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinal

MB Enthusiast
Car
x254, G350, Duster, S320, Mach1, 900ss and a few more
I remember a while ago someone was raving about a shampoo bought on another forum along with a lance....

I managed my motorbike outside for one night, and it rained.... so now I need to wash it, and want to try the shampoo foam instead of a sponge...

Any recomendations?

M.

Detailing World
You will have you join the forum, but its free and you get lots of great offers and kit that you cant get else where
nb link is ti foaming lance and not just the forum

Last edited:
Detailing World
You will have you join the forum, but its free and you get lots of great offers and kit that you cant get else where
nb link is ti foaming lance and not just the forum

I bought my lance from them .....after a month it leaked badly - phoned them sent it back and they replaced it straight away.....Mark there is nice guy - keeps you informed what is going on...:thumb:

I bought my lance from Autobritedirect. It was about 50 quid but reassuringly heavy with a metal body and brass fittings. Their foam is good too.

I bought my lance from Autobritedirect. It was about 50 quid but reassuringly heavy with a metal body and brass fittings. Their foam is good too.

Thats right, they do 2 types the brass and the plastic bodies.
The brass is more costlier but is far better quality and a has better adjustment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom