Fog bulbs.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cymruambyth

Car
Just a quickie....are the front fog bulbs H11? I`ve seen some sellers state H11 but others state different!

Try Auto Bulbs Direct.
Good prices and a bulb finder and brilliant customer service

There again, not so sure. Ebay listings still list H11 :doh:

If you're looking to change to led, I've done so and got a nice white light but needed resistors too to make them work.

If you're looking to change to led, I've done so and got a nice white light but needed resistors too to make them work.

I`m looking at cree ones which are supposed to be canbus error free!

That's what they all say. I had to put inline resistors on, cabletied so they didn't touch any plastic when hot. Cheap enough too.

That's what they all say. �� I had to put inline resistors on, cabletied so they didn't touch any plastic when hot. Cheap enough too.

Ah right. Some places I`ve seen sell them half price if you buy bulbs. So did you use H7...that`s seems to be the norm for them on Youtube.

be careful with LED's and Fog, because LED's can be a bit too "white" or aggressively bright, causing more refraction and glare, that's one of the reason older style fog lights tended to be yellow

Cheers. They only list halogens but I know which bulbs I need now :thumb:
Sorry I thought that they sold canbus free LED bulbs.
Mine came with a 3 year guarantee but they were H7

be careful with LED's and Fog, because LED's can be a bit too "white" or aggressively bright, causing more refraction and glare, that's one of the reason older style fog lights tended to be yellow

:thumb:

I gave up on this too. The bulbs needed the resistors so I bought those too but they were incompatible with my loom it seemed.

I used h11 LEDs and inline resistors, I can post the eBay links when I get on a laptop.

I don't use fogs as fogs, but I changed cos when convenience lighting was on they were very yellow.

I used h11 LEDs and inline resistors, I can post the eBay links when I get on a laptop.

I don't use fogs as fogs, but I changed cos when convenience lighting was on they were very yellow.

My convenience lighting just turns my headlights on :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom