For Graham - VW tips

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Richard W

Car
BMWs :-)
Lovely Audi Graham, nice shots of the sideways action!

Seeing the Golf, have a look here for some suggestions for further mods to the Golf, not expensive and makes the car more driveable.

http://uk-mkivs.net/forums/1/207954/ShowThread.aspx

If you can get past some of the more 'youth' threads there's some useful info on there.

Cheers. I had UK MKIVS recommended to me some time ago and has been a good source of info.

I know what you mean about the "youth" threads but it's a good forum.

GTI International is only 2 weeks away now and will be my first attendance. I'm taking the S4 for the RS246 stand but we will have nothing compared to the size of the UK MKIVS stand - about 40 cars!

I see you had a '00 PD 115 in your sig, so I expect you already know how good a car I rate it as. It will be hard to beat, but i think a MKV Golf will get it's chance to have a go within the next year or so.

Yes, had a MkIV 115 for 3 years and after many mods including complete suspension change, TT brakes and the aforementioned tuning it was sold as I was working in London.

Now of course I've found that a decent Porsche is cheaper than a MkV Golf and does'nt depreciate as much....:bannana:

Enjoy yours and especially the Audi!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom