For members that need information on k-jet .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

optimusprime

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mercedes W124 260E M103
Came across this little bit of good information for those who have the K-JET injection system on their car engines . May be some one will put a link on after they view it , it will help . I dont know how to sorry .
Go to Google Search , and in the search box put - Ferrari 400-Jetronic Downloads . They use the same injection syetem as mercedes . And may be wirth puting this in to a sticky .

I bought a set of service manuals on cd for repair overhaul of Bosch fuel injection systems, I bought it for checking over the G wagen engine I had at the time guess it is suitable for cars of the 80’s. About 20 files in total. Tried to download here but they are on a pc and this is an Apple.

If anyone wants a copy pm me for e mail address, assuming the site will let me answer I might not have enough posts to allow.

Post me a pen drive in a sae and I will send them by return.
Make a donation, on your conscience, to a charity of your choice once you receive the files

I see 183 members viewed this, not all at once please!

For the avoidance of doubt, this is a list of the files. Applies to Bosch systems and is not pertaining to a car except the 16 files which relate to engine system fitted to a 460 series G Wagen, ah those were the days, great for pulling tractors out of ditches!

Auto-Solve Diagnostic Assistance
The BOSCH D JETRONIC fuel injection of Renault 17 TS
Bosch EFI Fuel Injectors
Bosch EFI Fuel Pumps
Bosch EFI Injector Service Parts
Bosch EFI Technical Service Parts
Bosch EFI Vehicle Applications
Bosch ESP
Bosch Fuel Injection Systems Manual
Bosch Fuel Pumps
Bosch Ignition Catalogue 07
Bosch KJetronic Fuel Injection Manual (2000 edition)
Bosch Knock Technical
Bosch Spark Plug FAQs
Bosch Technical 12d
Bosch Technical Instruction K-Jetronic
Bosch Technical Instruction L-Jetronic
Fuel Injection Systems Presentation
Fuel System
Understanding Oxygen Sensors

Plus 16 files relating to G wagen, same engine as saloon cars of 80's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom