For Sale: W/S211 20" Genuine Brabus Monoblock S Alloys With Pirelli P-Zeros

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 37751

Fitted to my S211 E55 (may fit others), here's a few pics:

Front tyres have around 6mm of tread and the rears 4-5mm.

These wheels retail at circa £6000 without tyres, I'm looking for £1400 but as they are such a rare wheel and hard to get a true value then I am open to sensible offers.

The rear alloys have had repairs.

I'll post up better photos in the next day or two.

What is the offset and condition of the wheels please.

What is the offset and condition of the wheels please.

Offset on the rears is 45 but don't forget that the wider the rim the higher the offset is needed to allow (if that makes sense?) hence why they fit a W211 (whose offset is mid to low 30's iirc)

The alloys are in good condition, not mint, the paint is good if not a little flat (a good polish could sort this?) and in my opinion would possibly look better if they had new centre caps but as you can see from the photos they aren't afflicted by gravel rash etc.

Sell the brakes man, they look crap without the wheels ;)

Thanks for the info. Sadly the offset is not going to give me the look I want and I don't want to use spacers.

GLWTS

Thanks for the info. Sadly the offset is not going to give me the look I want and I don't want to use spacers.

Just as an FYI, these wheels were designed to go on the W211, the offset although higher fit the car perfect.

I'll take some photos to show you the 'stance' and post them up.

Some photos taken today:

Hope they're helpful.

Lee, if that a proper brabus then i would keep it as it is with the wheels - your only de-valuing it otherwise mate

Stance looks good, the car is Marc.l old car, correct?

Thanks, will pass on these but GLWTS

No worries, I'm in two minds whether to keep them to be honest, one of my friends thinks I'm mad to sell them but I know they'll just sit in the corner of the garage if I don't put them up for sale.

No worries, I'm in two minds whether to keep them to be honest, one of my friends thinks I'm mad to sell them but I know they'll just sit in the corner of the garage if I don't put them up for sale.

Its a hard one as they are nice looking wheels which tie in with the brake upgrade really nice.

Still cant believe he got the Brabus kit for such a good price. They retailed at 17,000 euro as an option, plus the car looks mint.

South Lincolnshire just north of Peterborough

What are exact sizes of wheels / tyres front and back

South Lincolnshire just north of Peterborough

What are exact sizes of wheels / tyres front and back

Rears: 10.5J tyre 275/30/20 Pirelli

Fronts: 9.5J tyre 255/30/20 Pirelli

These will go on eBay early next week, I am open to any offers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom