For those that love our cars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What are we meant to be laughing at here, the old gadgie washing his car with a brush or the sad **** videoing him like some sort of peeping Tom?

What are we meant to be laughing at here, the old gadgie washing his car with a brush or the sad **** videoing him like some sort of peeping Tom?

I think it's a wire brush!lol

poor alfa :)

SPX said:

I didn't laugh once at this car abuse :eek:

He can wash his car with a stone for all I care. It's his car to do with as he pleases.

The guy with the phone however, needs to learn how to use the video function. Oh and get a life. :D

Lighten up guys i dont think for one minute there is any malice to the post....And i can see the funny side as my FIL is exactly the same and will also throw the dregs of the bucket over the finished article for good measure lol then spend an hour polishing it!:thumb:

Tony.

I watched it with no sound ... so, I suspect, escaped some unpleasant commentaries

I quite regularly use one of those brush attachments on the end of my garden hose - works a treat .

I watched it with no sound ... so, I suspect, escaped some unpleasant commentaries

Apparently the old gent is a douche, however, the cameraman doesn't know the difference between of and have.

I'd hope that the old guy went back inside and told his Mrs how he played up to the camera for the voyeur next door.

At least the old guy HAS a car , and it's probably paid for - two things I suspect mr pass-remarkable probably can't say for himself .

The old boy may be a douche; his neighbour definitely is.

Yeah, those two just sounded like ***** frankly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom