Free Summer Health Check

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rom1

Car
Mercedes c220d cabriolet
Summer Health Check

Get your car ready for the warmer weather with a Summer Health Check. When you book before 31 August 2016^ we will also carry out a free air conditioning treatment leaving your car’s system clean and fresh.

Booked mines in at Leicester said they will give it a wash and vac as well

Are you sure that this is free?
Aircon service is normally £89.99 but reduced to £69.00 if booked with the health check. That's what MB Coventry charged me which was in line with the advert.

The "free air conditioning treatment " is simply applying a sanitiser to cleanse the a/c matrix and ductwork. A fancy air freshener

Not sure I've ever asked at Mercedes but most garages will do an a/c recharge for around £40 if the car is in anyway. "List" price is usually £70. MB's £90 is bonkers.

From the web page...

You can also choose to upgrade your Summer Health Check with a full air conditioning system check and re-gas for just £69* which includes:

• Air conditioning system gas replacement and recharge, including lubricating oil
• Air conditioning function and efficiency checks
• Air conditioning leak test

*At participating Retailers only.

From the web page...

You can also choose to upgrade your Summer Health Check with a full air conditioning system check and re-gas for just £69* which includes:

• Air conditioning system gas replacement and recharge, including lubricating oil
• Air conditioning function and efficiency checks
• Air conditioning leak test

This. ^^

Not a re-gas or anything, just a look to tell you why it's not working and how much it will cost you to get it to.

*At participating Retailers only.

Seems that mine aren't participating as I've just booked it in for a service but this wasn't mentioned. :(

Ah well, as long as they don't attempt to wash it...

B207.jpg

I'm going to refuse the offer to wash it, heard bad things about it coming out worse then it went in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom